Seventeen: Secret

Bongbong just woke up from a deep sleep and was looking for Leni. He checked at the bathroom but no sight of her can be seen there so he decided to check the balcony. When he saw her reading her book there, he greeted her with a kiss on her lips and joined her. "I'm so happy Mahal, our wedding's almost near." He gleefully said kissing her by her neck. "Remember Mahal, dati nagp-plan lang tayo na magbuo ng baby. Ngayon kasal na. From my promise ring to our wedding Ring Mahal, aren't you excited?" He asked thinking she wasn't interested in their little talk since she was reading. "Excited naman na Mahal, si Nathalia nga din eh" she replied squinting her eyes and smiling back at him. "I know, ilang days nalang and were finally married. I'm eager to have you on our honeymoon night." He smirked, also respecting her reading hours. "Yes." She replied still not looking at him.

Their awaited day was finally happening and the couple can't wait but to get wed. They had everything set up and Leni was just getting ready to go to the church. So as Bongbong who was thrilled on seeing his bride. An hour went by and there were already so many people that had already arrived. The ceremony had started and the music started playing too, the doors of the church opened and starting from the flower girls to the bridesmaid started walking down the aisle leaving Leni who was wearing a plain filipiniana inspired gown. Bongbong can't help but cry, although he has seen her try that gown before he couldn't stop himself but tear up as he was already happy knowing in a few minutes he's going to be married with the woman she loves. Leni started walking at the aisle beside her parents, almost close to bongbong she got a little bit nervous but seeing her daughter smiling from ear to ear made her feel okay.

I, Ferdinand Romualdez Marcos Jr. take you, Maria Leonor Gerona to be my wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward; for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part.

I, Maria Leonor Gerona. take you, Ferdinand Romualdez Marcos Jr. to be my husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward; for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part.

They exchanged their vows as everyone cheered for them, yelling as they were about to kiss.

You may now kiss your bride.

Bongbong removed Leni's veil and kissed her passionately in front of the people who are now taking pictures of them. It was a private wedding, no medias and such. Just a couple of trusted family and friends.

"You're all mine!" Bongbong teased kissing Leni. They're having their honeymoon at new york leaving Nathalia under the care of Bongbong's sister Irene. He removed his clothes revealing his fully erected manhood. Gasping at the size of him she got excited and started sucking her manhood. In pleasure, he moaned so much that he held her hair and directed her with the moving. He then started eating her folds licking it in every corner and made her lay in a "doggy" position. He inserted his manhood slowly inside and held her by her waist, pounding her slowly and now starting to thrust fast.  He was kissing her in every part of her back, holding down her hair as he kept pleasuring his wife, "I'm proud to call you my Wife, Mahal." "God, you're so-so Good" he blurted out, fucking her faster and faster as she was moaning for her life till he came inside and laid beside her as he gasped for air. "Gosh Mahal, tight as ever" he kept complimenting. "Grabe buti nakayanan ko pa yun." She confessed as she sighed in enjoyment. "Why ask, Mahal? Kaya mo naman lagi eh, the only thing is, grabe ka mag moan. Buti I asked for a soundproofed room." He chortled at his statement. "Daddy" she smirked. "Ha? You want pa round 2, Mommeh!" He smirked back as she lightly slapped his cheek. "Daddy ka na ulit, baliw ka talaga!" She announced. "Ha? Wait. What? When? Ho.. How?" He asked dumbfounded. "Probably sa Bathtub when Nathalia was sleeping. And our little baby is 3 months old inside, Daddy" she mentioned as she was sitting on his legs. "I'm a daddy again! Gosh Mahal, I'm so happy!" He couldn't take his excitement and started kissing Leni's belly. "Have you told anyone yet?" He asked.

"Wala pa. Ikaw palang. That's the reasons why you hear me talking to myself sometimes... I talk to the little ultrasound picture that i have. Excited na ko eh. I can't help it" she smiled resting her head at his chest, hugging him. "Kaya pala ah, pinagisip-isip mo pa ako ng kung ano ano." He babytalked. "I'm sorry, hinintay ko talaga siya after we get married so parang wedding gift ko na sayo si Baby." She giggled.

—

"Mama! Daddy! You're home na po!" An excited Nathalia greeted her parents, hugging and kissing them. Once they had already settled in the house with their parents and friends who was there to greet them, they announced that she was pregnant and everybody said congratulations. Everyone was happy for them as they knew they are adding another little bundle of joy in their home. "Mama! Hindi na po ako mag-isa! Excited na po ako, lalo na sa Gender! Pero sana babg girl" she jokingly frowned. "Ako din anak, I'm hoping for a girl" he admitted putting laughter in the room. "Grabe. Couz, sinagad mo naman ata. Masyado ka nagma-madali eh no" martin chuckled after hearing the good news. "Of course, why not?" They laughed at his response.

Months went by and their family looked out for Leni. They knew she was now struggling as her birth month is almost near. "I can't wait to see our little Nyssa Solene" Bongbong said caressing Leni's tummy. "Ako din mahal, excited na ko ulit magpa laki ng bata." That question made Bongbong's heart dropped. He remembered that during those years that he still didn't know about Nathalia is Leni was the one who did everything, the one who raised her, knowing she was alone and probably longing for him. "Mahal... what if I fail? Ikaw lang nagpa-laki kay Nathalia before and I'm scared, I don't even know how to raise a child, biglaan lang dumating si Nathalia sa buhay ko when she's already grown. Si Mikael kasi pinalaki lang siya ng mga yaya niya noon. I'm scared Mahal, what if i drop her?" He asked, already feeling anxious.

"Ganyan din ako nung una Mahal, kinabahan. Pero nung dumating si Nathalia, alam ko na kahit di kita matunton is I know na you'll love her no matter what. Natakot din ako but over time, with the help of Mommy and sila Malou, I've overcome that feeling kasi natuto ako pano siya alagaan. Pano magpaka mama" she responded, comforting her husband.  "I guess Iba na talaga pag na hawakan mo na sila when they're born." He added. "Oo, iba yung feeling. Sobrang sarap sa pakiramdam." She kissed him.