FIFTHTEEN: Birthday

a/n: guys!!! Sorry sa super late update! sobrang tinamad ako kasi walang inspiration. Hahhaha hope you understand... ilang days ako nag procastinate dito. Kaloka!

"Daddy!" Natalia greeted upon seeing his father who was drinking coffee while sitting on their rocking chair. "Birthday na ng Mama" He replied smiling at the child who seemed to be excited for something. "Yes po! Gisingin na po natin siya!" Natalia demanded pulling her father's arm as she's trying to drag him to her parents room.

"Mama! Wake up na po!" Natalia squealed shaking her mother's body as she was trying to wake her up. "Gising na, Gising na ko..." Leni woke up and laid on her pillow. "Ay wow... is this for me, anak?" She asked looking at the box beside her.

"Yes" Bongbong and Natalia said in unison as he handed her the flowers. "thank you, mahal" she thanked and kissed him, showing her gratefulness.

"Mama, I drew that last night kasi wala na po kami time mag bili ng gifts ni Daddy" Natalia added reminding that they didn't had time to get her a gift

"I'm happy with these, Nat. Okay na po yun" she replied hugging her daughter.

"Eh how about me naman? Do you like my gift? I picked that from our garden... hindi ba halata?" He asked chortling with his words as he joined them in the bed.

"Alam ko no! Ang nakakapagtaka ang galing mo naman yata mag balot at mag arrange ng bulaklak?" She laughed, guessing how he managed to assort the flowers and arrange them in one bouquet.

"Siempre, edi with the help of Irene... sino pa ba" He replied smirking, giving her the looks.

"Mahal?" She said sitting on his lap. "Why?" He asked her back hugging her from behind. "Di pa kasi ako binabati nila Risa, Cynthia, Nancy, Loren at Grace eh" she added pouting. "Wow ang specific mo naman, Mahal" he replied hugging her tighter. "Eh every year kasi laging sila lang mga unang bumabati sakin... ngayon wala man lang pabati kahit sinabi ko na birthday ko" she looked at him, almost tearing up. "Wag ka ng umiyak... ang sexy mo kaya sa black na dress tapos iiyak kang ganyan" he comforted her as they stood up from the seat.

"Sama ka samin ni Natalia sa labas... may pupuntahan tayo now..." he commanded holding her hand as they rushed to the car. Expecting to forget natalia,  she was already in the air conditioned car when they entered it so they didn't have anything to worry.

"Saan na naman tayo papunta, Mahal?" Leni asked not looking at Bongbong. "Secret, hulaan mo nalang Mahal" he joked, still continue driving.
"Dito na pala tayo eh" - "I'm going to cover your eyes cause i had something planned for you, Mahal" he gested covering her eyes with his clean handkerchief while Natalia was excited on whats going to happen.

They walked inside the corridor and entered the room, her spine chilled as she felt the blast of the air conditioned room meet her.

"SURPRISE!" All of Leni's friends, family and some co-worker were there celebrating her birthday. "Hala! Kayo! Kaya pala hindi niyo ako binabati" She slapped her friends shoulder when she saw them coming to her with a cake.

"Happy Birthday to you" they all sang when she entered the room, her friends holding the cake for her which was lit before she entered. She smiled upon seeing familiar faces knowing her birthday was planned secretly and she didn't had a clue. She was happy looking at her family who is now cheering for her to blow her candles. She blew the candles and cheered as some of them toasted their drinks. Bongbong hugged her from behind and kissed her on her hair.

"Did you like my surprise, Mahal?" He asked, eyebrows raised waiting for her response. "Oo... pero how... how did you plan this? Di kita nahalata!" She added chortling, slightly kissing him on his cheeks.

"Nung nagselos ka kay kirsten remember? Eh para dito yun eh" he handed her the gift showing the note that stated "I love you"

"Ikaw talaga Mahal, mahal mo talaga ako no!" She said feeling so contented. "Malamang, Inanakan nga kita diba?" He added, holding her on her waist.

"Mama, ang birthday wish ko po sainyo ay sana bigyan niyo na po ako ng Baby sibling!" Natalia announced making all the guests inside the room laugh with what she said, some teasing BongBong while Leni's friends looked at each other; also teasing her. "Naku ang tagal pa niyan, Anak" she replied caressing her Daughter's hair and smiling at her. "Oo nga Mahal, bakit hindi pa natin bigyan si Natalia ng kapatid?" Bongbong replied adding laughter again in the room.

They were having fun talking, some friends greeting her and some colleagues handing her gifts.

It was almost evening and Leni thanked everyone who attended her surprise birthday. She couldn'y help but name some of them who participated on helping Bongbong knowing the fact that he can't do this all alone. Leni took the opportunity to kiss Bongbong in the lip's passionately and they hugged. She looked at Natalia and held her hands, facing Bongbong again. With her surprise, Bongbong was already kneeling down on his knee, hands on his pocket.

"Will you, Maria Leonor Santo Tomas Gerona, marry me?" BongBong said, other hand holding hers as he took out the box from his pocket and opened it revealing a ring.

"Ha? Yes! Yes Mahal!" She quickly answered as they kissed again. All the guests cheered, some congratulating them. Natalia ran and hugged her parents, still squealing with the proposal.

"Yehey!!! Magka karoon na ako ng baby sibling in a few months!!!" She laughed speaking to them.

"Sure ka, anak?" She replied raising her other eyebrow, smiling as she was joking with her daughter. "Eh... Mama sundan niyo na po kasi ako... need na ko masundan para may friend na ko... nakakainip po mag isa kapag wala mga pinsan ko Mama" she pouted hugging her dad on his neck as his dad was carrying her.

"Sige, pero in one condition..." Leni pointed out. "Ano po?" Natalia hastily asked, eager to have a sibling already. "Doon ka muna kay Lola Meldy mo for a few weeks?" She responded slightly tapping her nose.

"Yes po! I would stay there as long as kauwi ko po may baby na" Natalia joked making her father laugh at their conversation.