Advik:- "Divya bhabhi is your first child and second is this Hippo so what about me and BB"

He said and pout a little. After listening him they all laugh and Neelam said.

Neelam:- "You both have to adjust on 3rd and 4th position."

As She said that They all again laughed. Advik also smile when he saw niyati also Laughing.

Neelam:- "Ok ok now let me hold my second child."

She said and hugged Niyati.

Neelam:- "How are you Beta?"

She asked while rubbing her back.

Niyati :- "I'm ok aunty."

Niyati smiled at her then Varun cut his mom off

Varun:- "Now it's my turn to hold my carrot."

He said and embrace her in his brotherly arms.

Varun:- "Hayee meri carrot."

Niyati:- "Hayee mere jijs."

They both said and start laughing. Advik and Divya also hugged eachother. After that they all move toward main hall.

Advik's pov

They all start going but wait where is my hug? I also want my turn to hold her. For God sake she is MY ANGEL. They all are so bad. He said complaining like a small kid with pout.

AFTER DINNER

Niyati is on terrace. She was looking at sky. She was staring at sky with blank expression.

Advik was finding her but finally he saw Niyati was on terrace and staring at sky.

Advik stand by her side and clear his thorat. But Niyati didn't even looked at him like she was lost.

Advik Said softly.

Advik:- "Niya "

Niyati flinch by sudden voice. And looked at him.

Niyati:- "Hmm.."

Advik notice her wet eyes he becomes worried and hold her cheeks and asked which rubbing her cheeks slowly.

Advik:- "What happened Angel?"

Niyati didn't said anything she just looked at him without blinking.

Before Advik asked again Niyati asked him.

Niyati:- "Can you hide me in your arms?"

Advik come to know that Niyati is sad about something but he couldn't find out what was that.

He spread his arms a little and hide her in his big chest. Niyati hold him tightly like she is afraid that he leaves her.

Advik start rubbing her back.

Advik:- "Shh... princess what happened?"

Niyati:- "You will not leave me naa?"

Advik:- "No princess. I'm here your Advik is always with you."

Niyati:- "They also said like that but see they are not with me now."

Advik understand that she was talking about her parents. Advik moved back side and sit on sofa and make her sit on his lap.

Niyati:- "Can you tell they to come back to me? I need them Advik."

Advik felt Niyati's heartbeat is getting fast.

Advik:- "Sh.. princess. Cool down.."

Niyati:- "I'm happy for Dida Advik. I'm very happy that now she has mom and dad but what about me? I also want my mom and dad but see they are not with me. I'm not good that they left me. I want to talk to them, I want that my mom come and scold me, I want my dad to come and take my side but see they are far away from me. Did I do something which they both don't like and left me? "