Yoongi clutched down to his height and hugged the younger with all his heart. He gave him kisses and rubs on his back and head. He felt contented.

"So happy that you are back..Jiyoung is waiting for you guys.. let's get going"

"Yeah.." Aerin said as she pulled her trolley. Yoongi's eyes fell on another human beside him and he was very shocked than surprised.

"Hey channie? You came too?"

"Finally you noticed me" Bangchan said and hugged his best friend. Yoongi's eyes traveled back and forth of Aerin and chan but didn't say anything as he moved everyone towards the car to move to their home.

-🌷-

"Welcome home" Yoongi chirped excited. Aerin had a sad face seeing the 'home' Yoongi was mentioning. Because it was not the same.

In this almost 10 years, many things have changed

In this almost 10 years, many things have changed. Yoongi could able to pursue his dream of music as he is composing songs for many korean dramas and movies. He even recently received an offer from India to collaborate with top musical industry there.

Yoongi could able to take care of his mother. He bought a new home and Taehyung shifted along with him too so that they are in a live in position.

Everything have changed.

Everything.

"The house look beautiful Yoongi"

"Thanks.. come on in little man" yoongi lifted the big boy in his hands and put his hands on shoulders of his sister. He noded to Bangchan, signalling him to come inside.

As soon as she entered the home she was greeted by her mother. Even though she talked with her mother, but she knows still she is angry with her. She ran and hugged her mother like a little kid and her mother couldn't avoid but to embrace her tight and kiss her the world. She took her grandchild on to her lap and kissed him dearly too. Jihoon was so shy but soon he was able to give back the love by giving few kisses on his grandmother's cheeks.

"How bad i missed you Aerin-ah" her mother said and gave her another kiss. Aerin just smiled and her eyes went towards the pictures on the near by table.

It was pictures of Jungkook with the twins. Jungkook looked so happy holding them.

 Jungkook looked so happy holding them