"You fucking bitch." He snapped while rubbing where I bit him. I threw a punch, hit his nose which made him stubble backwards and he brought his hand up to his nose.

He pulled it away and looked down then looked at me, That's when I noticed blood dripping fast out of his nose.

"I'm going to kill you." He sneered and then charged towards me but I flipped him over my shoulder making him land on the ground hard.

I watched as Vladimir shook off the pain of his fall and stood up, quickly returning to the fight. I could tell that he was far from intimidated, and would keep coming after me, despite my advantages in the fight.

It was time to take matters into my own hands and end this struggle once and for all. Vladimir charged at me again, before he could reach me I pulled my gun out and shot him in the head.

His body fell to the ground, blood started draining out of his forehead, and I looked at him one last time. I was finally satisfied to have finally defeated him.

But soon after, a bad feeling came over me, and I turned around. As I turned, I felt a sharp pain in my stomach, and saw a knife sticking out of it.

I looked up to see that it was one of Vladimir's members who stabbed me and when I saw what had happened I didn't hesitate.

I took the knife out of my stomach and impaled it into his face, making his blood splatter on my face. Without thinking, I pulled the knife out, and the man fell to the ground dead.

My face was covered in blood, and the adrenaline was rushing through my body. I was ready for more, and I knew that I had to finish this fight once and for all.

Third Person

Yaszy walked through the halls of the Russian warehouse headquarters, killing everyone who was in her way.

Katherine was searching around the warehouse for Yaszy, as she had a bad feeling in her gut. Dimitri was with her along with some of their members.

There was no sign of Vladimir or his men anywhere, and Katherine wondered if Yaszy had already managed to take them down.

They turned the corner, bumping into someone and when the person fell to the ground, they hissed in pain.

Katherine's eyes widened as she realized who they had run into. She rushed to Yaszy's side and started pressing down on the wound.

"Angel, you were stabbed," Katherine said with a panicked expression on her face, her hands shaking as she tried to stop the bleeding. She looked at Yaszy in shock and concern, while Dimitri and the other members tried to figure out what had just happened.

"We need to get her out now," Dimitri told Katherine, and he picked up Yaszy bridal style, making her hiss in pain.

Katherine, Dimitri, who had Yaszy in his arms, and the other members quickly ran down the hallway towards the exit, while Katherine signaled to the others that it was time to leave.

However, as they turned the corner, Dimitri suddenly stopped, and the group slowed down in confusion as they asked what was wrong.

Dimitri had a look of fear on his face as he froze in his tracks, making the others uneasy as well.

Dimitri eyes went wide when he saw Greg and Maximo from the Italian Mafia. They stood in front of him, with their guns pointed towards Katherine and Dimitri.

"Hand her over," Greg said with a cold expression on his face, and Dimitri looked down at Yaszy, who had her eyes closed but was still breathing. Katherine nodded, and Dimitri gently handed Yaszy over to Greg.

Greg and Maximo ran off in the direction they came from, and the others stood in the hall, unsure of what to do next.

Maximo pulled out his phone and dialed a number, and when Alessio answered, Max said, "We have the princess, but she's injured and unconscious."

"Greg, bring her home immediately," Alessio replied. "Maximo, bring her car home."

Greg opened the back door of the car and gently laid Yaszy inside. Once Yaszy was secured in the backseat, Greg and Maximo split up and headed home. Greg closed the door and sat down in the driver's seat, starting the car and speeding off down the road.

They reached the house, and standing outside were Alessio and her brothers. Emiliano opened the back door and gently picked up his injured sister, carrying her inside and down to the operation room.

Emiliano laid her down on the table, unzipped her outfit, and saw the blood draining from her stomach. He immediately started stitching the wound, cleaning the blood off her stomach gently before placing a bandage on the wound.

Emiliano cleaned Yaszy up and placed her in a gown, before gently picking her up without breaking open the stitches. He carried her to one of the voluntary rooms, making sure that she was comfortable and safe while she recovered from her injury.

Emiliano connected Yaszy to a heart monitor, then placed an IV in her arm. He injected some pain medication to help with the pain when she wakes up, and he sat by her side, staring at the heart monitor and quietly hoping for the best.

"Please be okay, Sorella," he whispered feeling worried but hoping against all odds that she would pull through and make a full recovery.

Emiliano heard footsteps behind him and looked to see Alessandro and Luca approaching. "Is she going to be okay?" Luca asked his voice cracking with emotion.

"She's going to be okay, brother," Emiliano replied, trying to reassure Luca. "She's strong like us."

Luca broke down again, asking, "Why did she go alone and not tell us?" Emiliano was at a loss for words, not knowing what to say to comfort Luca.

He could see how much it affected Luca that his sister had been hurt, and he wished he could say something to make it all better.

"I don't know why, brother," Emiliano replied, wishing that he could say something to make everything right. "I'm wondering that myself."

Alessandro approached the bed and took Yaszy's hand, caressing the back of it with the pad of his thumb. "I know why," he said catching Luca and Emiliano's attention. "She needed to do it so that she could finally feel free," he explained.

Luca and Emiliano looked at Yaszy with sad expressions on their faces, realizing the pain and sacrifice that she had to go through in order to be free.

"We could have helped her," Luca said clearly feeling guilty that he hadn't been able to do more for his sister. Emiliano tried to comfort him, placing his hand on Luca's shoulder.

"She didn't want us getting hurt," Emiliano explained, "that's why she went alone."

After destroying the Russian headquarters, the brothers finally arrived at the voluntary room where Emiliano said Yaszy was staying.