Chapter 29: Foundation of a New Kingdom

Start from the beginning

Varath: Breeze City doesn't sound bad either!

King Verax: We have Breeze City and Virandas City so let's make a vote, raise your hands for Virandas City, (Many are raising its hand) Oh my gods there's so many! My ward can you count them all?

Ashley: I can! (Counting and it took one minute) I have 79 for Virandas City!

King Verax: For Breeze City? (Some raised their hands) Yeah Virandas won.

Ashley: So we have a name for our new capital city!! Virandas City!! (Everyone cheered celebrating) Now we need to settle there and tomorrow we need to get back to work!

King Verax: We will! Is time to build a new home! Lets transport our people friends!

Once I was in our Islet capital me and Ashley were seeing Krex and Varath coming back and forth bringing five humans at a time to the Islet, we want to start building here in this one first.

Ashley: (Beside Verax as he was sitting) Look at them all preparing their camps.....

King Verax: Im so glad we could save these poor humans and get them safe.

Ashley: I still remember that black storm dragon that was quite hateful on humans and tried to play with my emotions and look now.... What kind of change happened to you Verax??

King Verax: (Draconic smiles and still looking at the people) I don't know.... I was lost... But you are the most beautiful female human ive ever seen...

Ashley: Aaaww that is the most adorable thing you said to me!

King Verax: (Looks at her) Because im honest about that... I still regret how I treated you darling. I Kind of want to spent the night in our home after this what do you say?

Ashley: I'm in! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah: (Rush towards Mara and they both embrace together) Im so happy to see you again!!

Mara: Sarah my girl!! You need to tell me what you and Krex are doing these days! I heard you two are in love!?

Sarah: (Laughing) We are!!

Mara: Im so jealous at you!! How does it feels having a dragon that can shapeshift to human as your boyfriend!?

Sarah: Well Krex is more dragon than human, Mara and I can say I feel more safe in my life than ever!

Mara: I wish I could love someone like that! Im jealous of you!

Sarah: Why not go for Varath? Hes single and has the same ability as Krex!

Mara: Varath is like him!?