Okay she might have over exaggerated the naked part- but who cares! But she would be lying if she said- she did not like his hand placement. It was sexy and such a turn on. But they were slowly getting on the part. She cannot force Damian.

Marinette, was secretly hoping he would make a move and they would do more than just holding hands. Sometimes, she just thought of seducing the heck out of him. Sit on his lap~ show him a good time. Kiss his scowl away and and and she loved his possessive side. Oh she got super horny when he last time manhandled her and kept on saying 'mine'.

Because, why not? He is everything, she ever wanted in a relationship. Plus, now she cannot wait for another step! So, just like an impatient girl, she did what felt right to her.

Seducing, her own boyfriend!

•••

Damian, woke up from his slumber. He stretched his hands and his neck producing small 'tucks'. He looked around but frowned when he saw his small girly wasn't his side. He stood up walking towards her washroom to freshen-up.

Still lazy to wear his t-shirt, he decided to go outside and finally greet his baby. As he went out he heard small humming sounds from kitchen. Warmth spread across his chest. He thought of themselves as a married couple and got a bit giddy inside. As he entered the kitchen his breathe hitched.

He saw his girlfriend wearing something extremely sexy. Her ass looked so smack-able(Damian's horny side y'all).
She swayed her hips. And then suddenly, she turned around which gave Damian a perfect view of her little dress.

The only thing, he could think of was 'mommy'. His abdomen started to feel like heating up. Little Damian was standing proud, inside his sweats.

"Oh good morning honey." Marinette greeted him with a sweet smile.

"G-good morning baby." Damian greeted back.

"Come baby sit." She said while dragging the chair and letting him sit. As Damian sat his eyes never left Marinette. He was shamelessly eyeing his own girlfriend from head to toe.

"Oh Damian~" called out Marinette, ever so sweetly. He got up at once and went to the kitchen counter.

"Damian, look the cereal is up there, we need it for breakfast!" She said while pointing upwards. It was quite high.

"I will get it for you-
"Pick me up I will get it." It was more of an order than request. But he did not mind a bit. After all he was whipped.

Marinette made grabby-hands and he swiftly picked her up.

"Can you put me higher?" He did, as he was told.

"A little bit more~" Damian did. And suddenly he could see everything underneath her dress. Everything. Her black panties. Her black panties. Her black panties. Her black panties. Her black panties....

His abdomen was hurting like hell. And why was she so sexy early in the morning?! He was frustrated because a full course meal is in front of his mouth and he can't have it without permission.

"Oh~ Damian I got it!" As she grabbed it, she made a small 'oops' and intentionally let her.... Pussy make contact with her boyfriend's face. She tightened her thighs around his face and moaned his name. He tightly grabbed her thighs leaving red marks.

She intentionally moved her hips which made Damian's face burry more inside her clothed vagina.

"Damian! I'm so sorry!" But Damian-oh that boy was in heaven. He settled her on the dinning table when he finally recovered from the bliss. He licked his lips as his breathing was out of control. His penis was killing him. His girl was extremely dangerous.

"Damian-
"Yes mom-Marinette
"I made pancakes baby."

Damian just wished, all the other stuff of her home will be kept on a great height from now onwards.

•••

•••

On my periods and I got a little horny!
Anyways next chapter we will gonna have a blast!
A little hint: things get super heated and for the first time-I'm gonna describe something I never did<3

•••

charlessss
19/10/23