Chainsaw Girl

POV-(Y/n):

I sat there in the train seat like an awed buffoon, just staring at the business card. My mind was still registering that the entire encounter that just happened was actually real! Not only had the beautiful woman caught me so I wouldn't fall completely, but she was kind enough to help me back into a seat!

And her lovely name! I couldn't get it out of my head!

Makima

Makima

Makima...

It kept rolling through my mind like a symphony, myself loving the sound of it each time it left my lips. I imagined this is how a high school boy would feel upon seeing a hot girl in class, or a hot teacher that taught the class.

Well...I imagined it because I never got to go to normal school in the first place.

That woman...Makima...I couldn't get my mind off of her! Those hypnotically gorgeous eyes, that busty chest, that sexy waist and wide hips...

That Ass~!

The image of it kept playing over and over again in my head. The firm fitness of the bubbly cheeks, the way it lightly jiggled beneath her tight dress-suit pants as she walked. The manner that her posture seemed to emphasize it oh-so perfectly. I'd sell my soul in an instant just for a chance at putting my face between them and motorboating the absolute work of art that was her ass cheeks. That was a peach that I wanted to permanently be the chair for. What I'd give to have my head squeezed between those two immaculately endowed thighs! The perfection of her hourglass figure as her body flowed from top to bottom like a statue sculpted by the Gods...imagining those lovely breasts wrapping around my rock-hard cock was enough to make me erect~

I quickly came out of my horny-induced stupor as the train came to a halt. A small bell dinging as the announcer named the stop we were at. Normally...I would have stayed on longer, this stop wasn't the one I planned on getting off the train at. However...something absolutely reeked.

     The stench of rot and death.

     I could sense someone in distress, a small scream followed it.

     An urge for the rush of combat flowed over me as I felt an excitement that I haven't felt since escaping the facility back in the USA. My heart began to beat with an adrenalinizing vigor that I struggled to comprehend, but had to satiate.

     Getting out of the train; I immediately took off running, following the rancid smell of decay. People watched on in surprise as I darted through the streets. I cut through several alleys and jumped over many fences, doing all I could to get there as fast as I could. It was almost as if the world was going by slower while I was running.

     The smell of rot got more and more potent with every step I ran. I came across a road with rushing traffic but refused to let that stop me as leapt from roof-to-roof of the cars that sped by. Their horns blared out at me but I ignored it, fully focused in on my objective of reaching the source of the odor. The invisible trail was leading me to a warehouse in the distance that was practically a beacon of the stench.

     There were so many people, cars, and other nuisances that were in the way of the path that I decided going to the rooftops would be much faster. I jumped up and grabbed onto a high window sill, and began rapidly climbing the building until I got to the roof. I leapt from rooftop to rooftop, occasionally looking down at the maze of building alleyways beneath me. Yeah, this was definitely faster than navigating through those.