Chapter 25: Draconic Tyranny

Firewall Kingdom / Throne Room / Citadel

The king is now discussing his new plans with his dragon guards.

King Draco: Look this is the BEST decision to save our kingdom from starvation! Even if I cut off my trade deals we need to put more work to our humans to help us out!

Varath: My lord all you are doing is making them angry!

Krellex: and so! They must learn how to adapt to our new changes!

Caralex: Adapt or not but I don't think we should push our humans that hard!

King Draco: Guards! This is MY decision! And as Krellex says here, humans must adapt our new changes they like it or not! Am I right Daughter!?!

Princess Syleth: (Ignores him and left the throne angry)

King Draco: Yeah keep ignoring like that.... Krex! I hope you will order Sarah to do your task and you must send her to our mines!

Krex: (Mad) Yes.... My lord, I promise she only will get four hours of rest nothing more than that as agreed.

King Draco: Good. I expect she will put most of her in getting our minerals we need for our new armor!

Krellex: My lord! What about Ashley?

King Draco: We need to inform Verax that Ashley is now his property and he must enslave her now on and put her on our farmlands. Varath I need you to tell hi-

Varath: Sir I have no idea where he and her is currently at! So I have to wait until they come back!

King Draco: Alright but once they come back you need to inform Verax about this!

Varath: As you wish...

Krellex: A new era for our kind is on the horizon! Dracoria will now know who we are!

King Draco: They will Krellex, they will! Since we need more humans Im going to give you a task.

Krellex: For me??

King Draco: I am! Im ordering you to prepare a squadron and attack the town of Virandas.

Varath: (Stood up angry) My lord!? What are you doing!?!

Krex: Attacking our own towns!? Have you lost---!!

King Draco: Sit down Both of you now!! This is my kingdom and I can do whatever I want!!

Varath: (Sat down and look at Krex and he has a disgusted look)

Krellex: Count on that my lord! Ill get a squadron and we make the people there to kneel before us.

King Draco: Good! Make me proud! Now go! And all of you are dismissed.

The meeting is finished and Varath saw at least fifteen dragons that took off and in it is Krellex all about to attack a town inside the Kingdom.

Krex: (Beside Varath) The King is going to be dethroned with this decision.....Attacking our own people!?

Varath: Attacking our own humans Krex!! Im tired of his bullshit!!

Krex: (Dragon Growling) They are our people!! Why is he doing this!?!

Varath: (Draconic sighed) Because he always sees them like they mean nothing.... He doesn't regard their lives.

Krex: Now I understand more why Ashley yelled at him at first! Im going to side with her!

Varath: I need to find her now! Ill depart to Verax home and Krex, Promise me you will keep Sarah safe!