He didn't respond immediately. I felt my heartbeat quicken as I rocked back and forth on my heels. It was the longest silence I've ever experienced but finally, Alby chuckled,

"You know, I think that's the most sincere apology I've heard in three years. I think it will be refreshing to have a woman's touch around here. Maybe you can teach the boys a thing or two about open communication,"

I chuckle "I don't think that will be happening anytime soon. After my little outburst, I think they are all terrified of me. Well, except Gal, Tom, Newt, Minho, and Chuck thank God,"

Alby says "Good to hear you've made some friends, now go on, spend some time with them,"

"Thanks, Alby," I said before turning to exit the hut. When I get to the door I stop and turn back around.

"Alby?"

"Yeah El?"

"Are you okay? I know you and Ben were close,"

He smiled softly.

"Yeah... nothing I haven't dealt with before,"

I let out a deep breath.

"Yeah well, sometimes you need to take care of yourself... and not just the rest of us okay?"

He looked at the ground smiling, but his eyes looked sad.

'Goodnight El,"

"Night Alby,"

I walked back over to the boys where Minho had now sat beside Gally. I stepped over the log before sitting in between Gally and Newt. I took the jar from Newt, took another large swig, and sighed,

"You know, this place isn't as bad as I thought it would be,"

Newt put his arm around me.

"I'm glad," he chuckled.

"Yeah, thanks Eleanor," Minho joked, and the boys laughed.

"Oh, piss off you lot," I grumbled.

We all sat in silence for a moment. Me, Gally, Newt, Thomas, and Minho. Newt's arm around my shoulder. Gally's hand interlocked with mine. Thomas and Newt 'secretly' holding hands when I can clearly see out of the corner of my eye. I smiled to myself before Newt sighed dramatically.

"Come on you lot, we better call it a night,"

I stood up and stretched. We all walked over to the hammocks, Gally and Newt said they wanted to sleep under the stars tonight with us. Gally then stood guard so I could quickly get changed behind a tree a little further into the forest. As we were getting settled for bed I called out,

"Night boys,"

And they all chimed in with their own goodnights.

"Night Ellie,"

"Goodnight, everyone,"

"Sleep well,"

"See you in the morning,"

"Everyone shut up I'm trying to sleep,"

I went to sleep with a smile on my face.

--------------------------------------------------

Thomas.

Thomas was there.

"Wicked isn't good El, you have to run now! Don't ever stop. Go!"

"I won't leave you here!"

"You have to go now Ella!"

.......................

"Stop it! You're hurting them!" I screeched. They were hurting Newt, Minho, and Gally. Torturing them.

My eyes were streaming tears so I couldn't see clearly. Couldn't think clearly.

"Stop!" I screeched.

.......................

"The more you move, the more this will hurt Eleanor," A blonde woman looked down on me. A brunette girl poked a needle in my arm.

"No!"

White searing pain blinded my eyes.

"What are you doing to me, Teresa!?" I cried.

................................

I gasped for air while sitting up in my hammock. Another nightmare. Just another-

"You okay El?"

Thomas.

Thomas was sitting at the end of my hammock.

"Shit, did I wake you? Did I wake the others?" I panted.

"No, this bunch sleeps through everything." He soothed.

I look around a see all of them sleeping peacefully. Gally curled up, his face finally relaxed. Chuck sucking his thumb. Minho lying on his back. And Newt snuggled up in... Tom's bed? I mentally chuckle.

"Nightmares?" he asked.

I nodded in return. He handed me my canteen of water. I took a swig.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

I look up at him and when I see his concerned eyes all the images from the dream come flooding back. I open my mouth to explain. To tell him. Say something but I can't. It was just a dream. No point in telling him.

"It's okay... just silly things,"

"Well okay, if you're sure." He said, not looking convinced.

He ruffled my hair once again. I liked when he did that.

"Night Ella," he said while standing up and walking over to his hammock containing Newt.

"Night Tom," I yawned while rolling over and falling back into a restless night of dreams.