Chapter 19: A Second Chance

Start from the beginning

Verax: (Dragon language) Krixaruveer

Verax: (Dragon language) Krixaruveer..... Rivisaluzfeel... Halmaarevir....

Ashley: (Seeing Verax's body lines glowing bright, and its wings has runic icons) You... are... the most precious thing..... I have ever seen in my life....

Verax: (Holds her chest gently and the lines of the wings are glowing still) Vivik

Verax: (Holds her chest gently and the lines of the wings are glowing still) Vivik... Rakhtus, Drekuk..

I was chanting a spell that only my own kind knows; no other dragon species knows our own language. My tone was very soft, and Ashley's fear is diminishing, and she told me...

 My tone was very soft, and Ashley's fear is diminishing, and she told me

Ashley: (Holds one of his talons on her chest) Verax... I never ever heard a voice as soft as that from you.... You have the voice of an angel....

Verax: (A blue energy coming from his hands on her chest closed his eyes) Eerekxut, Saalharina... Vikziiha

Her wounds are closing and all her bruises in her face from the punches she received. 

Verax: (Opens his eyes and finished healing her and all his lines disappeared and has orange/red eyes again) It is done.... You are fully healed my girl...

Ashley: (Standing up slowly and touching her face) Oh my.... (Gasping shocked) You actually healed me!?

Verax: A Chanting spell only my kind knows... 

Ashley: Storm Dragons, right?

Verax: We are not just storm dragon my dear.... My species has a name, I'm a Kyrexian... A very rare draconic species in Dracoria, I only know a very small numbers of us in this world.

Ashley: Oh my gosh... So, your species is the true storm dragons in this universe then!

Verax: Yes... Our own powers derive from the energy of the Kisar crystal in this world, a very energized and magical crystal that gives users magical abilities. Without the crystals in Dracoria, I would not be able to have these abilities. There are some dragons that claim to be storm dragons because they might have some electric spells, but none i witness are able to call the storm itself like I did... I am the storm...

Ashley: I just don't know what to say if I feel safe or in danger after what you did on me...

Verax: (Lowered head and purr at her face) Ashley... I will never do anything that could kill you... You are safe with me... I want you to rest, tomorrow I want to spend the day alone with you so you can know me more. I want to start from the beginning and so you can view me not as the Verax from before, but a new one.... 

Ashley: I.... I don't know what to say... well ill rest yes but in the pit??

Verax: No.... Rest here close by. Ill be doing meditations to calm myself down... Laid down over there if you want... (Walked away and he laid down)

She was still in shock how and why i have this sudden change, is because I realize how much I screw up with her. I almost lost her with my reckless behavior to an Innocent woman that is not from my world.... She proceeds to rest on a area and despite there's stones, she uses her arms to lay her head down. 

As I meditate after an hour, i feel a new me. I manage to let go my anger and all my bad feelings, I look at Ashley from my back and i see she is shaking from the cold, as I look at her i stand up and i decided to go to her. I laid down close to her and I move a wing to wrap her from the freezing night. I am curling my head around her and my tail as I'm protecting her.