Introduction

ATTENTION ALL READERS!

If the story doesn't say

---End Of Introduction/Chapter #---

at the end then Wattpad failed to load the complete chapter! Refresh the chapter and it'll hopefully load the complete chapter, this factor will remain a constant on all chapters I produce to help better the reader's experience! Check for it at the end each time!! Thank you! (Also the next chapter's after Introduction will contain at the minimal of 30 minutes to 1 hour Plus worth in reading material, and a word limit per chapter of 5,000 but preferably more! This chapter contains only 1.5k words as it's only here to introduce you to the story!)

---Self Narration---

WWII... In your universe it took place in the 1940's... Most future used Tec was in its infancy, ships were manned by man, and combat was filled with only bodies by the millions, blood shed that could fill an ocean, and the list goes on. It took hundreds of years after WWII to invent living warships... But... somewhere in your timeline, the Sirens were created... Ships to smart... to advanced, to heavily produced. Traveling back in time the Sirens seek out to accelerate the path to technological advancements! In hopes of humanity creating even stronger equipment by the time they reached 2450. So, that the sirens could then take that Tec, to strengthen themselves more! Purposely losing repeatedly with high Tec and mass-produced vessels from the future back in the 1800's of my timeline, humanity dissecting the equipment, and creating better Tec to fight back the Siren threat. The sirens at some point decided to begin tinkering with the events of the world, in hopes of seeing what they could change about history that could lead to greater technological advances in a short time! The timeline you know to be in the shows and games you play.

It's clear the sirens have a number of goals, most of which seem to include attacking humanity, or tampering with its navies. Which provokes the world to strengthen it's navy presence. Thanks to the Sirens, myself, and almost every major and not so major vessel considered war vessels from WWII got the chance to live our lives, and thanks to it, hundreds of thousands of men will not die on the oceans and instead we die in their place in this timeline. An, due to the incredible threat that the Sirens pose with their incredible Tec advantage the navies of the world have far higher budgets, and take higher priority over most branches, as the advancements in the navy found by attacking and capturing siren Tec, helps to cheapen, and speed up the advancement of land Tec, naval Tec, and air technologies, combined with the significant threat the sirens pose against the land forces and civilians. Sirens are capable of striking any part of any country within a given range of the shore via the waters! Preventing them from reaching such a range is enforced by us! The vessels of tomorrow. Speaking of the vessels of tomorrow, whom you know as the vessels of yesterday. I haven't properly introduced myself. I am one of the youngest siblings to the famous light cruisers of the Cleveland class!

However, unlike the rest of my siblings I'm rather special, I was converted into a CVL rather then a CL, a CVL is a Light Aircraft Carrier class vessel I was reclassified as a Independence class light Carrier most of which most of this class are made up of converted Cleveland class vessels like me! However, these sibling CVL's wouldn't be Azured into the living near the end of the Second World War due to a bottle neck in supply for Wisdom cube production being funneled towards the Essex class fleet of full-sized aircraft carriers! I hold 30 aircraft, but I can squeeze in 34 total in a pinch! I carry F6F's of many variants as my fighter/escort aircraft, and TBF's as my dive bombers/Torpedo strike aircraft! My name was originally USS Huntington! Which occasionally my sister's Cleveland and Denver call by Huntington to simply tease me. But my official name after Azur and conversion is Cowpens! Named after the important battle of Cowpens and the town Cowpens, South Carolina! Here in the Azur Lane timeline that you know now, I've been azured, meaning I'm a living warship. If I had to describe my personality, I'd say I'm a rather easily embarrassed person, I'm rather timid around those I don't know. I blame my sisters for being highly protective of me yet teasing of me on my commissioning months! I am also a Male warship! It's a rare thing for ships to come out males after Azuring, the statistic is one in every 5 vessels azured turn out male! A factor that the Cleveland class somehow avoided and evaded until my azuring!