That Beautiful Pianist

**Maka's POV**

As I walk through the large, silent halls, searching for the auditorium, I remind myself of just why I'm here. I'm here because I am a Weapon Meister, this is a trait passed down to me by mother and my shameful excuse of a father. People say my mother was one of the best Meisters to exist. However, she's in Paris right now on a business trip. My father is still here "looking after me", which also apparently means spending his every waking hour either crying about my hating him, or at the Chupa Cabra's, Death-City's brothel/bar. They're divorcing on the bright side, but only once Mama's back here.

Suddenly, my train of thought comes to a complete hault. I hear the sound of a beautiful melody being played to absolute perfection. It sounds as if it's a Grand Piano being played but I was informed I was the only person here. I allow my ears to take total control of my body as they lead me do down multiple hallways and finally, to a door. It's absurdly obvious this is the music's root. When I peak through the small glass window in the center of the door I see the silhouette of a boy.

Now comprehending the possibilities of why he's here I lean in to the door. I try to think of a logical explanation for him being here. Maybe he's lost? Maybe he had a schedule mix up? Maybe I had the mix up? Deciding it's none of my business I decide to pull myself up and continue my journey towards the auditorium. But suddenly gravity decides to disregard my wish and as soon as I'm up I feel a bit light headed and tip back into the door, slamming it open. My rump is crashed against the hard ground.

Utterly embarrassed, I pull myself up from the ground and search the room for the source of music. As I turn I see a white haired boy in a suit. Perhaps he's the boy I saw earlier from outside the window.

I think he has yet to notice me because he hasnt turned, nor spoke. And his talented pianist skills are still being displayed.

I push myself up from the ground and dust off my skirt. I begin to slowly stalk up to the boy. His hair is bright white, but his skin a darker complexion than my own porcelain flesh. He's in a dark suit, with, as far as I can see, a darker crimson button-up accompanying it.

This talent of his is gorgeous. However. There's more to him. For some reason I have a strong connection to him. As stupid as it seems it feels like we're perfect for each other. I'm not sure why I'm feeling this though, I've never even spoke to this strange and beautiful pianist.

As I stand there gawking, I'm astonished to realise that the music has stopped. Has the boy realised he has a creepy pair of emerald eyes stalking his peaceful state?

Then, calmly, he turns toward me. A closed mouth grin sprinting from one side of his face to the other.

He's not unnatractive at all. He has gentle scarlet eyes, and subtle lips. He reaches his hand toward me, and I gladly accept sealing our handshake I smile as well.

"So you're Maka?" He asks barely letting his mouth open as he speaks.

"Y-yeah. I'm Maka Albarn, who are you?" I don't intend to be rude but it concerns me that he knows who I am and I have zero knowledge of him.

"I'm Soul. Also, don't worry I'm not a stalker or anything, I just snuck in here to practice." He then slightly gestures toward the piano with a tilt of his head.

"How do you know who I am?" I ask, now a bit relieved.

He clears his throat and gestures toward my monogrammed back pack.

Sigh... why did I ever get my name sewn into my bag?

"Oh... right." I sighed out in complete embarrassment.

"No worries." He then smiled and displayed me his large set of sharp, shark like teeth.

He is perfect! Those are so cute! I can't believe how perfect he is.

Noticing my apparent attention to his fabulous smile, he hid his teeth back to the recesses of his closed smile.

"Sorry, didn't mean to look so uncool." He sinserely apologized. This is appalling. He actually dislikes his beautiful teeth?

"Your smile are nothing less than cool." I reminded, then just as suddenly his shocked expression turned back into a large and handsome toothy smile. He raised had to high five me with a small blush across the apples of his cheeks spread. I lifted my hand and flung it towards his. They smacked into one another and he wrapped his finger on the parallel of my hand. I repeated this action to him and instantaneously his body transformed into a scythe.

"This means..." I trailed off in a happy and surprised daze.

"I'm your Weapon partner?" He finished for my in cofusion and amazement.

"I guess so." Externally I'm trying to emit the calmest expression possible right now, but internally I'm screaming out in absolute adorement. I have a Weapon partner and I still have 3 days until I enter school. First assignment: Get a Resonense Link. Check.

________________________

Soooo? You guys like it? Star and comment, thank you! This is my first anime fanfiction.

:3 ~XxOreosnEyelinerxX