He looked straight ahead, and his eyes landed on the commander of the army, Robert Baratheon stood there behind two walls of shields, clad in castle-forged armor, with his signature Warhammer in his hand.

"FIRE!!!" he heard him shout, and a massive volley of arrows was fired upon them, he leaned forward, and felt a number of arrows whizz past him, with some even hitting his armor and making him hiss in pain. Some of his men fell behind him, many succumbing to the barrage of arrows, yet they were now just some meters away from their enemy.

"SPEARS!" he heard Baratheon shout, and men at the front poked out their spears, lining them up as they got ready to face his charge. He pushed himself up, and stood on his horse, and just as his horse crashed into the wall of spears in front of him. He pushed himself off of it, jumping into the air, his sword drawn above him as he brought it down at the Baratheon lord, who brought up his shield in a hurry to block his attack.

"ARGHHHHH!" he shouted, as his sword cut through the shield, yet the armor on his hand stopped his blade, though he did hear Baratheon hiss in pain, before the giant of a man tried to hit him with his Warhammer.

By then the battle had already begun, both of them were surrounded by men screaming and shouting, as the ground was flooded with blood and guts, the brown sand getting dyed scarlet as their two armies clashed with each other.

He jumped back, and the warhmmaer whizzed past his face, and he tried to move in and strike at the man but Robert Baratheon wasn't just massive in size, but the gods had blessed him with inhuman agility as well, as the man suddenly brought down his Warhammer at him forcing him to jump back once more.

The hammer struck the ground, and he felt the very ground shake, and he knew that he couldn't let that hammer hit him for one strike from that, would end his life. He kicked the man's hand, yet he didn't let go of his hammer, and he tried to aim a slash at the man's head but Robert Baratheon quickly moved his head, and his sword found itself cutting through the antlers coming off of his helmet.

And then he was forced to drop down as the hammer passed where his head had been moments ago, and he tried to strike at the man's legs, yet Baratheon simply stepped back, and then suddenly kicked the sand with his foot.

"AGHH!" he screamed in pain as the sand got into his eyes, and he jumped back quickly and tried to wipe his eyes. He saw a Baratheon heading for him, his Warhammer raised and ready to strike, when suddenly one of the Golden Company captains intervened, trying to attack the man. Robert traded blows with the man, yet the man had underestimated Baratheon's might, and one strike from the man caved in the man's chest. Ending his life.

"AHHH!" the man vomited blood and collapsed in an instant, but by then his vision had cleared up and he began to move forward and picked up a handful of sand from the ground and threw it at the giant Baratheon. And as his vision was blurred Baratheon began to swing his hammer randomly, and he knew that he had to strike now.

So, he picked up his sword and rushed forward and tried to slash away at the man's neck, and in his excitement, he didn't see the hammer-headed straight for his side. The hammer struck first, forcing his slash to go wide, and his sword cut through his shoulder.

"AGHHH!"
"AGHHH!"

They both screamed in pain, as he held his side, and blood gushed out of the man's shoulder. And just as he was about to fall, he shouted.

"He is down. KILL HIM!" he shouted and saw one of the captains rush towards the man and raise his sword to cut down the man. Yet just as the man was about to bring down his sword, a glimmer of white and silver appeared in front of him, and cut him down with one slash, cleaving his body in two.