Nia took awhile to find an outfit she actually liked. She didn't often wear anything other than comfortable clothes and her school uniform. She loved basics and really just not dressing up the whole nine but she had some little pieces she'd just have to put together for the occasion.

"Okay I ate

"Okay I ate." Nia says proud of herself looking at her outfit and snapping her wrist with a smirk, her jewelry clinking with the action.

She went over to her mirror and did a twirl. She didn't have any heels so she went with her nude and gold ASICS that matched her top.

Just as she was spraying some perfume on her phone started ringing.

She saw it was Caine so she just picked her phone go and headed downstairs, didn't bring anything else with her because she knew she wouldn't need it. Nia made her way to the door and opened it heading out, of course Caine was still calling her to the last ring but the call stopped when she was getting into the car with him.

"You could've answered me wit yo cute ass."

Nia smiled and rolled her eyes at Caine.

"Well I'm right in front of you now so that's even better right?"

"Mhmnn maybe. It'll be better when you give me a kiss."

Caine was waiting expectantly for Nia to follow through with what he asked her. Nia bit her bottom lip and leaned across the seat, she tapped her thumb on Caine's bottom lip before pulling it down gently so his mouth could come open for her.

She leaned into his lips and dipped her tongue inside her mouth. Humming when she felt how warm he was on the inside.

Nia placed her hand on Caine's shoulder while Caine placed his hand on her neck, helping her angel her head as she dipped her tongue to slide against his slow and sensual.

Nia moaned softly when just feeling him. She couldn't handle it but she couldn't get enough. Nia pulled back slowly, peaking his lips gently a couple times before giving him two long wet ones and fully stopping and just breathing against his lips.

He'd clearly worked her up.

"You did so good princess." Nia nodded happily, a smile on her cheeks as Caine leaned in and kissed one. Nia sat back in her seat and Caine started the car and cut the music up loud. Nia liked when he did that, she loved just sitting there while he drives and they could just listen to music.

Caine placed his hand on Nias thigh, just wanting to feel that his girl was there after a long ass week.