02: Store disaster..

Start from the beginning

Wait does cat food count as food or

He looks at you with a 'are your serious right now' face. Seeing this you grin and shrug.

"A legitimate question honestly." You respond to his facial expression. He walks to the door shaking his head in annoyance. Slipping on his shoes he opens the door to see fifteen different packages.

"What is this?" He asks as if it was a dream. You laugh nervously seeing all the packages.

A delivery man walks up to the dorm room and places a package down slowly, adding to the others. Scaramouche looks at him in disbelief and the delivery man slowly backs away. Scaramouche then turns back to you.

"What the fuck?!" Is all he manages to get out, due to shock of how many things you ordered. You look away nervously and sweatdrop.

"Uhmmm, let's just...not talk about this." You force a smile and push scaramouche out of the doorway also sliding your shoes on in the process. Him stumbling out as you push all the packages in. Shutting the door you grin accomplished and look at scaramouches face. He managed to be scared, shocked, and amazed in one look. You roll your eyes sigh.

"How does one even get all that stuff in one go??" He looks at his hands in disbelief, walking off. You hold in your laugh and follow him. He walks to the elevator and presses the button for the first floor, you standing on the other side of the elevator.

As you pass each level it makes a ding sound, making one last ding at your final destination. The doors open, you and scaramouche walk out, he pulls keys out of his pocket and keeps walking out of the dorm place. You stare at his keys raising an eyebrow, wondering what he was doing.

"What are those for?" You ask pointing at his keys. His eyes follow your gaze and noticed you pointing at his keys. He looks at you confused.

"I'm holding my keys?" He answers nonchalantly. You mentally fall on the ground at his answer.

"No I mean, like...why-" you reply to his weird statement. He looks at his phone.

"Because I'm gonna drive?" He says as he reaches his car. You look at it in disbelief and shock.

"You drive a damn bugatti?!" You ask in denial. Scaramouche sees your face and grins.

"You bought 600 dollars worth of stuff in one night?" He follows up. You shut your mouth and close your eyes in shame.

"Touché" You reply. Looking back at the car in awe. You walk to the passenger side and open it. Afraid to break anything you carefully shut the door after sliding in. After you quit looking around you buckle up and he shortly does after. He starts it up and everything lights up. You smile at how you've only seen bugattis in ads...