Character Introduction 2

Start from the beginning

The son of a commoner. He was discriminated because of being a commoner. But later it was found out that he was the Imperial knight. He led a group of knights known as dark knights who were directly under the king.

They were the most trained knight in the whole imperial society. He despised Medea because of her behavior towards the common people. She treated them as trash. She never valued anyone's life.

His younger sister was a maid in Solon's manor but she was found dead. He found out that the person who killed his sister was no other that Medea Solon. He wanted to take revenge. He started following Medea everywhere. He soon found out that Medea wanted to kill Isabella.

He made a deal with Medea and acted as an assassin who kills people for money. But Medea didn't knew that he loved Isabella. He fell in love with Isabella when she would come to viallges to help poor people. And in the end killed Medea.
Magic: Beast taming, Nature

Jade tresor.

One of the most cold people in the story line

One of the most cold people in the story line. He is the eldest son of Treson household. He being the eldest he had many responsibilities. In his parents eyes they thought of his younger brother, Mark more capable of being the hier.

But the real reason was that he was the illegimate son. He knew about this all along the story. His parents kept it as a secret. Even for him but he once heard their conversation when he was 4 years old. And soon he realised why they didn't think of him as a capable heir.

He wanted to become the heir but loved his dear brother. Mark fell in love with Medea. Medea and Mark became good friends but jade knew that Medea was using mark to  kill Isabella.

But when mark realised that Medea loved Xavior, and he was just being used by her. He jumped off the cliff. And this way jade started hating Medea. But in everyone thought that jad killed mark to become the heir.

But Isabella believed in him and helped him in his hard times. This made jade fall in love with her.
Magic: Hypnosis and Shadow.

Rudwick Twin Brothers.

The rudwick brothers from the rudwick household. From childhood they were pampered with love and care. They behave kind with the people they like otherwise they are the worst monsters you would even want to meet.
In the story line when they grow up they became the smartest and the youngest business men who were connected to all different kingdoms.

Neo rudwick

Neo rudwick

He is elder than abel and loves his brother

He is elder than abel and loves his brother. He have a mature and understanding personality. He fell in love with her during a ball party because of her honesty.

He was business partners with Medea and a nice friend to her. But he broke his friendship with her when she got to know that Medea bullied Isabella. Because of their friendship he didn't want to kill Medea. But he always protected Isabella after that.

Magic: Fire, high gravity

Abel Rudwick

He loves his brother alot

He loves his brother alot. He has mischievous and the prankster kind of personality. He never fell in love with Isabella. He wanted Isabella to fall in love with neo so that he won't be heartbroken.

He didn't like Medea because she was so cold and strict. When he noticed that his brother broke the friendship with Medea he became happy and thought he can kill Medea now, but to his surprise neo told him to not harm Medea because she was his Best friend.

Magic: Ice, Low gravity 

Tania Clover 🍀

The only child of Clover household

The only child of Clover household. She was a bright child who was loved my everyone and as she grew up she became a kind and respectable lady. Everyone looked up to her.

But the only thing which people didn't liked about her was that she was friends with Medea. She loved Medea and helped her in every way she could. She was the only person in the story except sophi that Medea truly cared for.

She married the marquis thinking of it as a love marriage but he was only after her money and soon killed her after getting married to her.

Magic: Shape shifter and becoming invisible.