Chapter 5 - Goodbyes And The Start Of A New Journey

Olivia's POV:

It took me a long time to understand about the wizarding world and the information conveyed by the translucent animal. A part of me wanted to believe that it was an imagination but I knew it wasn't because Percy had seen it too. It was thanks to Chiron that I understood about the other world. It turns out that Chiron was a part of this world before he was made immortal and the director of Camp Half Blood. He told me everything that he knew about the wizarding world. I finally understood what I was to do. The people from the other world were recruiting people to help them in their upcoming war. I considered what was to be done. It seemed likely that us Demigods would also have a war coming as rumors of Kronos rising along with a new , widely feared ally were heard more frequently. I didn't know what I wanted to do. I was very confused on what I needed to do.

Percy seeing me in distress, comforted me , took me to long walks with him and did all he could to cheer me up. It was three weeks after the encounter with the animal. I had finally made up my mind to help these people. After all they were going to face Kronos and I decided that it would be better if they had an experienced person help them. I was devastated about leaving my some what settled life with Percy, but we both agreed that after the people we lost and all that we had done to save the world, it would be a terrible waste to let these monsters destroy it. On the day I planned to leave , Percy, Chiron and all my friends at camp threw me a farewell party. It was an amazing surprise and I was grateful for it. None of us knew how long I would be gone . After saying my goodbyes , I stood looking up at Half Blood Hill ,wondering if I would ever come back.

After a while of walking away from Camp , I stopped walking and considered how I was to reach these people.I had never considered those things over the course of the last few weeks. Making up my mind and leaving camp was the big challenge I was worried about. Now that I had left , I started thinking about the more crucial details. Should I go to Montauk? cause that's where this all started . Or should I just go around asking people for the wizards location? I would look like a absolute fool to a mortal if I went about asking for wizards.

After a long while of creating a birdhouse with twigs lying around ,Don't ask why . ADHD can make you do stupid things sometimes. I finally decided to pray to the creature, I don't know what I was thinking at the moment. Whether it was the prayer or sheer luck , but I found the creature in front of my eyes . The creature looked at me and said

" I am glad that you could spend your time in helping us, you are truly the great person you are praised to be "I blushed hard.

"Could you please lead me to the wizards ?" With pleasure replied the creature. My curiosity got the better of me ," What are you " I asked not meaning to be rude. The creature smiled or so it looked like to me and replied "I am a form of corporeal Patronus my dear, and I am a Lynx "

Me not understanding a word it said , just nodded my head . I cannot explain what happened next because suddenly I felt like I was being forced through a tight rubber tube. My insides were churning and I collapsed on the ground , trying not to throw up. It felt so much like shadow travelling, Not something I enjoyed . After I got up I noticed the building in front of me.

 After I got up I noticed the  building in front of me

It was a huge building with so many windows . It looked like an apartment complex. I could see garbage bags and people inside their houses watching TV. I wondered whether everyone living their were wizards cause they all seemed normal. The Lynx said that this was the way to enter the Order of the Phoenix's HQ. I recalled that the Order of the Phoenix were the protective rebel group in the society against the villains.

"Their HQ is called No.12 Grimmauld place ." I was confused as there was a no.11 and no.13 but not a no.12 in sight . Looking at my puzzled reaction, the lynx replied that it was hidden from the naked eye. Stupid me ! I should have realized that the wizards HQ would be hidden from the public eye. Camp was hidden with mist.

"How do I get in ?" I asked flabbergasted. "Just approach the no.12 door and knock on it " was the response I got . I approached the column between no.11 and 13 but I couldn't find anything. I thought the lynx was pulling my leg. Annoyed , I turned around complaining that there was nothing there , but the lynx was no where to be found. Further more annoyed I looked around but there was no sign of the lynx. When I turned around again to figure out a way to get into the apartment ,to my surprise there was an ancient door in front of me with a snake door handle and a tarnished plaque that read no.12 . Praying to every God that I knew , praying that I am not at the wrong place knocked on the door. It was opened by a tall man with curly black hair and a serious look on his face . A bunch of startled people looked at me with surprise in their faces .

I was doubtful whether I had come to the right place , but there was no turning back now...

Sorry for not not uploading for so long . I sort of had writer's block and needed time to develop my ideas on how I wanted to take this story further. I would like to upload two new chapters per week , I don't know how that would go. I have made this a long chapter to make up for my absence. I hope you enjoy it and also I have started a new story named Heartbreak , to change things up a bit. I will be uploading there regularly . You can check it out on my profile. Hope you like it and thanks for reading.