The whole family got the news but Goutham stopped them from arriving at the hospital and even he let Kavitha and shylaja to stay in a private ward. through out the time he stayed with Mithra holding her hand and doing everything he was taught by the doctor to help Mithra during her labor.

Three hours later Mithra was taken to the labor room with Goutham beside her. Mithra screamed in pain and Goutham controlled his own tears looking at her in pain.

Goutham: Doctor, can't you give her any medicine to control her pain or do something to quicken the birth of the baby.

Doctor: We can't do that unless you wanted to go for C -section again that is not possible now since she is almost close to deliver the baby. So please stay with her and coax her to stay strong and push.

Goutham hummed and kissed Mithra's forehead and eyes.

Goutham: Mithra you are a strong woman and you can do this. Just few more minutes and we will hold our love in our arms. Follow doctor's words and start pushing ok ? I m here and grip by hand as tight as you want but you are going to do it.

Dcotor: 1..2...3... push Mithra...

Mithra held Goutham's palm and thanks that her nails were cut to blunt so his palm were safe. Finally after few push the baby was delivered and tears of joy rolled from both Mithra and Goutham's eyes as they watched their baby boy crying.

Doctor: Congrats both of you.

Goutham: Our prince ...

He wiped the sweat from Mithra's forehead and pecked her lips.Baby was placed on Mithra's chest for the first touch of the mother and Mithra let Goutham to remove his shirt and hold the baby for his touch too. They couldn't express the state of bliss as they held their baby to their chest.

 Doctor let Goutham to leave until Mithra and baby were shifted to the ward. Goutham entered the ward and saw Rehman, Kavitha and Shylaja pacing impatiently.

Goutham: our prince is born....

Botha Kavitha and Shylaja hugged him and the news was passed to everyone in the family but they were told to wait until Mithra was taken back to beach house to meet Mithra and the baby. Rehman hugged Goutham and wished him for their prince's birth. An hour later Mithra was shifted to the ward and the nurse gave the baby wrapped in a fluffy towel to Goutham. Rehman wished Mithra and turned his attention to the baby. Goutham kissed the baby's forehead, fist and Kavitha took the baby from him. Goutham sat next to Mithra holding her hand and kissed her knuckles.

Goutham: You were amazingly strong twinkle. I couldn't bring myself to see you in so much pain but you got our baby into this world. congratulations mamma..

He winked at her and Mithra blushed at him wishing him back " congrats daddy ". Doctor entered the room to teach Mithra to feed the baby and Mithra insisted everyone to leave the room but Goutham stood in his place and watched Kavitha and Shylaja leaving the room ranting about the charm of their grandchild and Rehman giggling hearing their words.

Mithra: Goutham leave please...

Goutham: Why ? 

Mithra: I feel shy so please Goutham..

Goutham mouthed " Seriously Mithra " and saw her cheeks heated up in blushing. Doctor chuckled at her state and Goutham left the room giving her a smile revealing his dimples. Kavitha and Shylaja gave a teasing smile when they saw Goutham walking out of the room. He rubbed his nape and turned to the other side only to get a similar smile from Rehman.

Goutham: Have some responsibility you all. Go get food for my wife. She will be hungry.

Rehman pointed to basket placed by the door and Goutham nodded his head ruffling his hair.