Chapter - 91

Note: Thank you all for the unconditional love to Goutham and Mithra. We have reached 300K Reads and 57K votes. Keep support as always. Love you all so much ❤️. 

Story Suggestion: Please give a read and extend your support with votes and comments to the book " Fury to Forever" by Sarahkirkwrites

*************

Recap: Goutham surprise her with setting an artificial waterfall with a cave later he finds her unconscious in their bedroom.

***************

Goutham felt his heart skip a beat in fear on seeing Mithra lying unconscious on the floor. He knelt beside her and took her head to his lap patting her cheek. He couldn't utter a word from the fear that was engulfing his mind and heart. He checked her body for any injury and by now tears were already wetting his cheeks.

Goutham felt his soul leaving his body looking at her state. Maid passed water to him and sprinkled on her face.

Goutham: Mithra, please wake up please....Mithra.. Mithra....open your eyes. 

Mithra opened her eyes slowly and he felt his soul has returned his body. 

Goutham: Mithra look at me, what happened ? Are you feeling any pain ?

Mithra couldn't speak and felt dizzy again and he saw her eyes closing again. He didn't wait another moment and carried her out and laid her in the back seat and got in the driver seat to take her to the hospital.

He saw Mithra trying to sit and stopped the car in the middle of the road.

Goutham: baby, don't get up. We will reach hospital very soon. Just lay down. I m sorry its my fault. I behaved like a caveman and exhausted you. I promise not to tire you like this again or you can punish me and chop my dick.

Mithra sat leaning on the window and closed her eyes for a moment and opened again looking at him with a smile assuring that she was fine.

Mithra: Goutham, lets go home. I m ok now. Stop ranting and blaming yourself.

Goutham: No, we will meet the doctor to check you. 

He heard someone knocking on the window and saw a man pointing to the traffic caused by him. He screamed a fuck off at him and started driving again. On reaching the hospital he didn't let her walk and carried her to the emergency and informed the doctor about her losing conscious all of a sudden.

He waited outside and the doctors were checking on Mithra. Goutham placed his palm on his chest when his breathing turned erratic and closed his eyes letting the tears to fall and prayed for her well being.

30 minutes later doctor came out and Goutham held his hand with his trembling ones and his eyes spoke all the words that his mouth failed.

Doctor: Your wife is absolutely fine. Please relax and go meet her now.

Goutham entered inside and saw Mithra sitting on the bed leaning on the headboard. Seeing him she opened her arms and like a kid he crashed himself in her embrace burying his face in the crook of her neck. Mithra rubbed his back with one hand and ruffled his hair with the other.

Goutham: I was scared to death Mithra. I felt like losing my life, please tell me your are fine. I promise to take good care of you. I will leave all the business everything behind and will give all my time only to take care of you. 

She felt his tears on her skin and pulled him back from the hug and wiped his tears with a smile.

Mithra: You are doing that already Goutham but you will have to care more now. There is no choice for you.