Chapter - 81

Story suggestion: Hello everyone please give a read and support the book "My countryside Lover " by Reginawhite0202

Recap: Pranav meet his friends father to join hands to avenge Goutham but they refuse. Later Mithra invite Nithya for dinner.

**************

Mithra entered the kitchen and gasped in shock and followed by her Goutham gave a shocked expression and sound looking at the scene infront of them. Chandru was holding Nithya's waist with one hand and smooching her cheeks trying to take the ice cream from her with his other hand but froze hearing a gasp followed by another. Both of them got startled and saw Goutham, Mithra at the entrance with their hands on their mouth in shock.

Nithya's eyes followed Mithra's gaze and it was on Chandru's hand on her waist. Quickly she removed his hand and shoved him away from her. Chandru realized what happened and licked the ice cream from his finger giving a nervous smile to the couple.

Chandr Mv: Adapavi, neeya enna kitchen ku Nithya pakka anupum podhe naa yosichu irukkanum. ( Man, I should have reconsidered when you sent me to kitchen to meet Nithya )

Goutham: Chandru, you.. I didn't expect this from you...God, what is happening here ?

Chandru and Nithya both looked at each other hearing his words and the way he reacted as if he never knew about them.

Chandru Mv: ennama nadikuran. Ippo naa ivan performance ah pakkuradha illa next Mithra and Nithya kulla enna nadakum nu yosikradha. Ivan oru friend vechutu naa heart attack laye poi sendhuduven pola. ( Look at his acting. Should I watch his performance or should I worry about what will happen between Mithra and Nithya now. Having him as the only friend it seems like I will die of heart attack)

Chandru: Mithra, Nithya ...hmmmm... is the girl... It was not like we wanted to hide it from you but you know things were difficult between us and you and Goutham had so much in your life so we didn't want to trouble you with our problem. We are still working on our problem. Nithya is not at fault in any of these. Please...

Nithya: Mithu shall we ... hmmm. ... talk in private.

Mithra nodded her head and lead her way with Nithya behind her. Once they were gone Goutham sat in the stool and poured water in a glass and passed it to Chandru.

Chandru: You must have been the great Chanakya in your previous birth you know. 

Goutham: Chill man, you know this hide and seek you are playing with Nithya has to end. 

Chandru: We have progressed and she doesn't get angry over me. She wanted me to stop my drinking habit and I happily agreed to it. Its been a week and I haven't touched the drinks, it makes me happy that I m doing it for her.

Goutham: You know why I did that ?

Chandru: hmm Yeah, Mithra is the point where Nithya couldn't forgive me completely. I tried a few time and talked to her to let Mithra about us but she was not ready and I couldn't go against her.

Goutham: And that is why I did this. Mithra will do what she has to do so don't worry and lets get the table ready for the dinner.

Mithra and Nithya sat on the couch in the garden facing the idol of ganesha. Mithra waited for Nithya to open up and after a few minutes Nithya sighed and started talking.

Nithya: I didn't know that I will fall in love Mithu. I thought like any other men Chandru will give up one day and stop running behind me but he made me fall in love with him after a year of all his ways to get me. It was the same time when you too got feelings for boss. I didn't know what to do and everything was new for me too. I thought I will reveal to you as a surprise but before that so much happened and there was no need for telling you.