Chapter - 31

Recap: Goutham shared a few of his past with Mithra to let her know about his presence around her.

********************

Mithra stood before the mirror dressed in the business suite and her hair tied in a pony tail. She felt so happy to be dressed in such a outfit. She stood clicking selfies and pinched her cheeks and kissed herself before she picked her handbag and reached the hall. Her father and mother stood froze looking at her.

Kavitha: Mithra, idhu enna di potrukke ? ( Mithra, what is this you have dressed ?)

Mithra: Yes ma, I m now the executive head of such a huge firm and I need to be present like a business woman. I will have to meet many clients and business heads from the industry.

Mithra Mv: Enna lam poi solla vendi irukkum. Appa mattum onnum sollama irukkanum kadavule ( What more lies should I tell ? please god father should not say anything absurd )

Kavitha: Are business woman not allowed to wear saree or salwar ?

Mithra: Ofcourse they are allowed but I will look too old for my age to be dressed in a saree amma and salwar will be too simple. 

Raghuvaran placed the newspaper on the table and walked to his room and Mithra sighed in relief. She saw Vinay smiling hiding his face behind a file. She threw a comb from the table on him. They all heard the sound of door bell and Raghuvaran came to check on it.

He opened the door and saw a man dressed in the uniform of a driver standing at their door.

Raghuvaran: Neega yaru enna venum ? ( Who are you and what do you want ?)

Driver: Sir, naa madam office pick up panna vandhu irukken. Naa avanga car driver. ( Sir, i m here pick up madam to office. I wm her driver from today)

Mithra opened her mouth in shockvand looked at her brother and mother who were already looking at her. She smiled sheepishly and walked towards the door and stood next to her father.

Mithra: Nane vandhuduven neenga ponga. ( I will come on my own, you please leave )

Driver: Illanga madam, idhukku munnadi irundha head kum naa dhan driver ah irundhen ippo HR enna ungalukku appoint panni irukanga. ( No madam, I was the driver for the former head and now HR has appointed me as your driver)

Vinay: Mithra oru executive head scooty la pona ellarum enna solluvanga adhuvum illama unga company reputation enna agum. Car onnum unakku sondhama kudukala. ( Mithra you are an executive head and it won't be good if you drove scooty to office and also what will happen to the reputation of your company. They haven't bought the car for yourself )

Mithra: Aama pa Vinay solradhum correct. HR kudutha vena solla mudiyadhu naa kelamburen time achu. ( Yes father, Vinay is right. I cannot deny if HR is given it. I will leave now its getting later)

She silently picked her handbag and came out her home and gasped looking at the new Audi in royal blue parked before their simple home. Driver opened the door for her and as soon as she sat in the back seat she found a bouquet with a note and an envelop.

" If royal blue doesn't seem good then we shall change "

She opened the envelop and found papers in it which stated that the car was bought in her name, she is the owner of the car. She sighed and placed the paper and note in her bag. On way she informed the driver to stop the car before Nithya who was waiting for Mithra at the bus stop. 

Nithya scrunched her nose looking at the car but when she saw Mithra getting down from it she squealed at her complete change. Mithra closed her mouth and pulled her inside th car along with her.