DARIUS MAISON CAESAR POINT OF VIEW

As I transfer to a public school. Unhappily, I wear the uniform. All I can say is that it's so boring but affordable for those who are struggling with their parents income. Well, I just can't accept that I will become like them now. As I was contemplating last night, I thought I could go by this, but I just figured out that this is something I'm not sure of as I don't have first-timer feelings.

I leave the house; should I say that it seems like a mansion? It has a classical design that you may see before you enter the gate. We have a long pathway where I need to use my car, or else I'm going to be tired and wasting my time. I can say that a design is in our house. My father is an architect and also a civil engineer; he studied abroad three times just to take three programs and tons of courses. Architecture, Civil Engineering, and lastly, Fine Arts I don't understand how long he's been waiting to graduate. Now he is forty-nine, and I am thirteen. At the age of 33, he graduated three times; at the age of 35, he is a married man. Despite his age, he succeeded in making everything good and wealthy in his mind and heart. You may not see in his face the age; his face is quite well younger, and his body is a gym.

I leave the house without having my breakfast; I just use my bike like it was a fun but sorrowful morning that I've encountered. I want to disappear right now. I wear eyeglasses to look dumpy and clumsy, as my thin body shows that I am a powerless boy. I just see my reflection in Mr. Clawford; the only difference is my handsome face.

As I saw the tall gate of Hutchinson High School, it was brown with a combination of beige on the pole. As it's already written, no ID, no entry.

"Good morning!" security guards greeted every student that entered the gate.

"I am a transferee, and I still don't have my own I.D., sir. Here's the proof, the letter of transfer." As I told the security guard, they allowed me and guided my way.

I got so sick when I found out that there was no space to park my bike. I got so devastated with asphyxiation. I won't blame my parents again; I don't care anymore! However, should I regret being here? It seems so bright, but I'm not satisfied with this

I padlock the bike so no one can steal it, and it also protects it from thieves. There are so many students who are in their own groups, while some are independently proceeding in their queue, where the flag ceremony will start in just a few minutes. I don't know where to proceed, so I just stay somewhere with no idea where to go.

This kind of feeling is rare, but I feel pathetic for the first time in my life. I never care if I am independently alone, but this time it gives me hatred over things I've never experienced. I should regret it now.

In 1956, Lupang Hinirang was sung for the first time, and now my hands are on my chest, where the love for the country shows and expresses itself.

After we sang, next was the pledge for the nation and the mission, vision, and core values of the school. I want to die right after this moment. I breathed like it was so suffocating in the midst of the throngs. Every section is proceeding to their rooms. While I need to go in the registrar and ask my name and section. As the old lady told me the details I needed, I quickly looked for the building she mentioned. I go into the Havana building and look for room 707.

I saw my beautiful but hostile teacher in the midst of her lecture. I must not proceed now. I just peeped, but definitely no one noticed my presence. I want to contact Mr. Clawford, but I know it will be unsuccessful. I will work again with him. So much hesitation in my core. I doubted the things that really made me paralyzed and lost my mind.