Part 15

When you finally pulled up in front of Tommy's mansion, you knew things were about to change. There was a weightiness in the air, a tension between you and Tommy that made your heart race. As you both stepped out of the car in your blood-soaked clothes, his eyes met yours, and you felt a spark ignite between you both. This was going to be harder than you thought.

As you climbed the steps leading to his door, your thoughts drifted to the past, the countless times you had been here together, both loving and hating each other.

You remembered the night he took your virginity - your first sexual experience, filled with tenderness and fear, a mixture of pleasure and pain.

"Sir, are you alright?" Tommy's maid Frances asked as you both walked inside the house.

"We're fine, Frances," Tommy replied curtly, his eyes fixed on you. The look in his eyes made your skin crawl, as you tried to read the depths of his emotions.

"But you are covered in blood, sir," Frances noted, her brow furrowing.

"I know," Tommy grunted, dismissing her concern with a wave of his hand, resulting in Frances to change the topic and reaching for his blood stained coat.

"I shall clean this. And for the lady too," she said in a kind manner.

"Thank you, Frances," you said as, with an absentminded gesture, you removed your jacket, exposing your bare arms underneath. Tommy watched you with a mix of fascination and unease, his gaze trailing across your body, lingering on your curves. His eyes burned with intensity, demanding attention, drawing you closer.

Feeling the intensity of his gaze, you felt an unfamiliar stirring deep within you, an awakening of desires you never knew existed. You found yourself longing for him, wanting to feel his powerful arms wrapped around you, yearning to taste his lips once more.

"Shall I prepare a bath for the lady? Will she be staying in the guest wing tonight?" Frances then asked, but Tommy shook his head.

"No, she will not. Please take the night off Frances," he said before he took your hand and led you upstairs, the two of you walking side by side in silence.

As you reached his room, he pushed the door open, and you stepped inside, your heart beating faster as you recognised the space that held so many memories.

"Let's get cleaned up, eh?" Tommy suggested, breaking the tension as he turned away to undress himself. His muscular form glistened with sweat as he stripped off his bloody clothes, leaving only his tight boxer briefs covering his imposing physique. Your heart raced as you observed his toned body, unable to tear your eyes away from him.

You bit your lower lip and, almost awkwardly, undressed as well, stepping out of your soiled clothes. Nervously, you glanced at Tommy, feeling self-conscious as you stood in front of him naked. Your body seemed to radiate confidence, yet your heart pounded wildly as you realized the gravity of the situation.

"Very well then, Uncle Tommy," you teased him as you took a step closer to him and ran your hand over his clothed crotch, feeling him hardening under your touch.

As you touched him, you looked at Tommy's chiseled body, once again noticing the scars that marked his life as a criminal. The contrast between his tough exterior and his gentleness when you were alone together only added to your attraction. He then took off his briefs and your core started to tingle at the sight of his erection.

As you circled him, slowly running your hands over his chest, you felt the tension mounting. His breathing became labored, and he grabbed your waist, pulling you closer. You leaned in to kiss him, your mouths connecting in a fiery dance of desire. Tongues tangling, teeth nipping, it was raw and primal, consuming your senses completely. He picked you up, his strength overwhelming as he carried you to the shower, the water soon cascading down, drenching your bodies.