Part 8

Later that day...

After a well deserved and forever first shopping spree, during which you spent the entirety of your first paycheque on new shoes and a satin garment, you drove to Arrow House.

You were still using Tommy's car which, without asking him permission, you had not returned to him yet and it was obvious to you that he did not mind. He clearly wanted you to visit him whenever you chose and that, too, was obvious to you when you pulled up in front of the mansion and Frances offered to take your coat, which was an offer you declined.

Frances was kind to you and asked whether you were here to see Mr Shelby.

"Yes, he is expecting me" you said confidently and, without questioning you, Frances went to his office, letting him know that you were here.

"Sir, the lady from last night is here to see you. She said that you were expecting her" she told him and, considering that it was only midday, Tommy acted rather surprised when he found out that you were here to see him.

"Did she just?" he thus asked, smiling, before taking off his reading glasses.

"She was rather convincing sir. Shall I ask her to leave" Frances asked and, of course, Tommy shook his head.

"No Frances. Send her in and cancel all my meetings for the rest of the afternoon. I do not wish to be interrupted again" you heard Tommy say to his maid and, before she could even show you the way, you marched into Tommy's office contently and with a big smile on your face.

"Guess what" you told him and he immediately furrowed his eyebrows at you. He was intrigued about what you had to say to him.

"What is it Love?" he asked, seeing that you were clearly excited about something.

"I bought a dress today and I bought it just for you. Would you like to see it?" you asked almost playfully, causing Tommy to chuckle. By this point, he had no idea what this was about and thought that you must have been up to something.

"I can see that you are not exactly put off by what Lizzie had to say to you last night, calling you a whore. I did not get the chance to speak to you since then because you disappeared, but I ought to apologise for her behavior. I think very highly of you and..." Tommy began to say while looking into your eyes. His blue eyes almost unified with yours and you could see that he was truly sorry about what happened.

"Tommy, don't! I am sorry that I disappeared last night. The truth is that, yes, I was upset by what Lizzie had to say about me. I needed some time to think about it and the position I am in, but then came to the conclusion that I do not want to waste another thought on this woman. I am worthy of your attention regardless of what anyone else has to say and, unless you disagree, I was hoping that we could spend the day together" you said confidently and the fact that you spoke with this great certainty in your voice excited Tommy. Unlike usually, you were assertive and he liked that a lot.

"Well, fuck Lizzie then, eh?" he teased before telling you that he had already cancelled the rest of his meetings for the afternoon.

"Now, show me that dress you bought for me. I am intrigued" he then went on to say and, what you revealed to him shortly after that, also came as a surprise to him.

"You should be intrigued because it's very revealing and it's made from real silk" you smirked before walking towards where Tommy was sitting.

"Real silk?" Tommy asked while, slowly, you unbuttoned your coat and this certainly caught Tommy's attention.

"Yes, real silk Tommy" you teased as, eventually, you allowed your coat to drop to the floor somewhere in the middle of the room and, when Tommy saw you in what appeared to be nothing more than rather flattering lingerie of some sort, his chin dropped.

"Love, that is not a dress. That is something else" he acknowledged as you approached him and gave him a desperate kiss which was exactly where you had left off the night before.

"Like I said, I only bought it for you and I want you to touch it. It is so smooth against my skin" you whispered seductively as you put one arm around his neck, and settled into his lap which, too, was something that surprised him and, since you were so confident in your demur, he did not hesitate and ran his hand over the smooth silk that covered your back. It made you shiver and bury your face in to his neck almost immediately where you inhaled the scent of his cologne.

"It feels very smooth indeed" Tommy acknowledged as his hand wandered down to your bottom, then caressed your thigh and leg. He ran his hand over your smooth, belly, and tentatively cupped one breast.

"Tommy" you moaned when you felt him touch you there and Tommy wondered where you were going with this.

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked, ensuring your comfort as he felt your nipple becoming erect and hard.

"No Tommy. I want you to keep going" you said as, beneath where you were sitting, you felt his cock growing hard against the fabric of his pants.

"In fact, I want you to keep going all the way tonight" you then told him just as Tommy was kissing your neck gently while massing your breasts.

"What do you mean by that?" Tommy ought to clarify, taking a quick break from what he was doing in order to look into your eyes, seeking out cues.

"I want you to sleep with me, Thomas. I want you to be my first" you told him and, suddenly, Tommy's want became so strong that he couldn't stop himself from reaching up your silken skirt, feeling the smooth skin of your calf before moving even higher.

"Are you sure about that, Love?" Tommy then asked nonetheless and you nodded.

The sensation was so arousing that you began to shake. You spread your legs without even thinking about it. You wanted him to touch your there again and began breathing deeply as you felt his hand grazing the tender flesh of your inner thighs.

"Alright, but we should take this to the bedroom, eh?" Tommy then said just as his growing desire for you began to overwhelm him.