Prologue

______________

Location: Botswana, Gaborone

3rd Person Pov

The scene shown a blue house in the city of gaborone. Inside we see a young faunus boy named Hane Tsetles fixing his PC after some error he got and wanted to play the War Thunder game. However, Something happen.

Hane: Huh?

His PC started acting strange and the portal appeared out of nowhere.

Shock and Confused, He was suddenly suck in and transported to another world

_____________

Location: RWBY, Remnant

3rd Person Pov

The scene shown an unconscious boy in the forest. Until he finally wake up after the portal sunk him. Hane looks around and finds himself in the forest.

Hane: Where am I?

Confused, He looks at the sky and saw a shattered moon.

Hane: *Shock* Wait? What happen to the moon?

He was shock to see the moon was shattered and destroyed. However, Hane finally released that his in an anime series called RWBY and he was sunk into this show. But he doesn't have abilities like semblance and aura which scared him. Realizing that he doesn't have the weapons on him.

=={Static}==

Name: Hane Tsetles

Age: 8

Gender: Male

Aura: Blue and White

Semblance: Summoning Soldiers and Vehicles from earth. Most of his soldiers were loyal to him.

=={Static}==

Hane: Huh? What this?

He looks at the static and realised that hane has Aura and Semblance abilities. Not only that, Hane could summon any soldiers and vehicles he wanted. Making a kid alot safer.

Hane: Hmmm, What if I choose Cold War Soldiers and 4 Vehicles.

He summons a cold war soldiers. Hane choses 7 Seven Soldiers and 4 Vehicles.

H

ane eyes turn to stars as the kid was gonna used this created an army. But he could the soldiers are very and have M16 assault rifles and Unarmed Humvees. However, Hane has more problem too, It's atlas. He fears that Atlas might kidnap him and used he's abilities to turn atlas into a dictatorship. Which he didn't want, But another problem that Ozpin will also used him as a upcoming battle against salem.

But Hane knows he has to summon alot of army to defeat salem and the members too. He looks at the soldiers hane's summon and decided to ask them.

Hane: Attention!

The soldiers saluted and Hane smiles.

Hane: Listen me! We're in the world called remnant. I summon you're all here to be my army against White Fang, Grimms & Salem. There are 4 Kingdoms in this world, Vale, Vacuo, Mistral and Atlas. But this kingdoms are very corrupt and been prepared against any spies and soldiers. We don't want the councils to be trusted. Also, White Fangs are the threat, They're violent and terrorist. So been awared of them.

The soldiers nodded and understand what he met. Hane knew this world are against him, But he needs to be careful or game over for him. Hane needs to set up a base of operation so he could summon alot of army to defend him. So he order his soldiers to locate a safer place for base expansion.

To Be Continue

--------

Next Chapter 1: An Castle