5|The bday party

Morning...guys. It's been a few days since I last wrote. I've been busy since then. Something terrible happened, and I'm not sure how I ended up where I am now. It's currently 9:10 am, and I'm missing school. I have a terrible headache, and I think it might be a hangover, but the thing is, I'm not of a legal age to drink, (please don't arrest me I swear I had no idea). The last thing I remember is flashes of me kissing Zach..yeah a total disaster.

(Note to self: do not freak out you can handle this !!) Probably not

Let's go to a few days back ...

The day I bumped into Wojin...yeah that's when it all began

"Ohh hey wojin ...yeah...what are you doing here ??...also sorry for bumping into you "
I say in a shy way ...srly girl get a grip of you

"Am I not allowed to be in my old school? "

"No no, you definitely  are.....yeah ...cool fine I was just leaving so..."

He grabs my wrist ...
"I need to discuss something very important with you ...." and drags me outside
We both stormed out without me even replying to him

".....yeah so what is it? "
"So listen you're  the granddaughter  of the director Of the school aren't  you ?"
"What ...noo..."
"Srly lies? huh ?"
"Aghh. "
I dragged him to a corner and whispered  "How the hell do you know ?? it's supposed to be a secret "

"Well I have my sources and why does it have to be a secret it's cool though "
"Yeah, we'll...I like it to be a secret got it" Don't you dare to ...
"Yes Maam I hot it Don't worry "

We laughed

We were just sitting out there sky-gazing when I saw it as an opportunity to ask him to be my project

"Well wojin ...I wanted to ask that there's this assignment that the teacher gave us to take interviews of our graduated seniors about their life here and...like doing this gets you some extra marks...also I was lagging behind my grades right now ... so I was wondering  whether you could help me with it ..?..."
(Please Don't say no please don't say no ) I kept chanting in my head

There was this silence

He gave it a thought and replied "...yeah ..sure why not and I'd like to spend some time with you beautiful"

"Thanks!! I'll plan everything today and ...I'll call you tomorrow and tell u the time and everything else "

"Well, how are u gonna do that? You don't have my number .."
"Oh yeah will you please "
I passed my phone in his direction ...
He took it from my hands dialled his number and saved it in his contacts"...there you go "

"Merci,,"
"Now I've got to go kk see you Tomorrow" 
I nodded and waved him goodbye

I am not going to lie, somewhere deep down I saw him and I dating ...I was just not ready to accept that

"So looks like someone got a partner "

"Yeah a hot sexy senior to date"
"Shut up guys it's not like that"
I was having butterflies in my stomach

"Well now get up guys Mrs Louise is announcing something in the auditorium we should get there"

"Yeah. Let's go "

In the auditorium

"So students get paired with your partner as your first task is going to start in 10 minutes"
I sighed as I had to be with that jerk ....again!
I gave an overlook but he didn't seem to be there