2| Itz the first day of school !!

Yeah, here I am... Going to my very own school. It's my first day at school not feeling the excitement or any other feeling right now. I sure am dead from the inside 👍. My dad's driving me to school with my sis... Why do my family think that there is something wrong with me..?? It's not me it's the fucking damn world. Reached the gate and entered and saw a bunch of kids just roaming here and there... I went to my classroom and it was the corona period. So yeah I'm wearing a mask. Some facts about me are that I'm an introvert, very much focusing on myself only, 14 and absolutely with no love life... I thought I was going to die single (hope that never happens :(🤞)
So I entered the class and the teacher introduced me... I swear I hated that class more than I hated my life at that moment. The kids were judging me. Like wtf. I just went ahead and sat in an empty seat in the corner. I probably didn't know anyone and the fact that they also didn't want me to be there was just alike. I just sat there doing nothing until I heard a voice "Amara... That's your name right? "
It was a girl sitting on my left. I replied yes. "So hi !! I'm Sophie. Pleased to meet you... So here take my notes to complete your pending work. If u need anything just ask me. The class teacher Mr. Daniel told me to help you with anything u need.. "
"Thanks". It's nice to make a friend on the first day of school but yeah I've changed a lot of schools so it doesn't seem as exciting as it should've been.

I was working on my pending work and was getting to know this school better. Although it was my grandfather's school but I had never entered any of the classrooms once in my life.

It was the first day so, many children were coming late ... I've now gathered a little bit of information about the class

👉So here's a quick introduction about the people in 9thA -

So what I've gathered is... There's a class topper named Namra well unfortunately she's been in a relationship with a guy Tyler but they are just a friend couple... There are like 2-4 cool dudes who are just in their world girls go crazy over them..... Some of the girls have their gang Or group in which they talk about the drama and just gossip... I personally hate them. I do sometimes doubt my sexuality but I don't like the things girls often do... I do get along with boys quite well. So moving on there's like that triad of girls every school must've witnessed the mean girl vibe group ... They are Hailey, Sara and Alina ... I've heard about a gang of like 6-7 members like this is that bad gang of the school with that spooky mysterious vibe. I've heard that they do drugs and drink often and eventually bring these things to school too.... Teachers are fed up with these students. But the head or the boss of the gang had not come to the class till now... So they were waiting for him... Whatsoever I'm not interested in them... And yeah so Sophie had her two besties Paris and Kelly now I've had them join the group..they were like the most girly group in the class.
You can assume the so-called bad group guys as:-

(Yeah like sort of)

As it was the first day... The class schedule was not fixed so we had a substitute teacher in our class... Mrs Louis. She was known as one of the
Strict but most knowledgeable teacher in the school... She taught physics to higher classes.

Time passed by... And I was now getting along in the class. When suddenly the door opened and I saw a person with brown-black hair with the most gorgeous haircut I'd ever seen a black backpack and he wasn't in his school uniform... Standing at the door with one hand holding his backpack and the other one setting his hair wearing a black mask in a leather jacket ... The sun rays were coming on his face making it unable to see him.

"May I come in darling? " The person asked
"Zach you're late again! Want me to call your parents? And also don't call me that " Mrs Louis said

"Come on; it's the first day of school... I can get this much mercy, can't I? And btw you're still looking gorgeous as ever... " He said

"Come in and sit down. "

As he entered... The so-called bad gang started shouting btw people here called this gand the D7 [D stands for death like seriously...? ]
[So let me tell u about the members of D7 - there is
Drake (an athlete, loves basketball and his gf is Hailey)
Ken ( he is the classic playboy of school.. And pretty much has fucked most of the girls in the school)
Anrick ( was in a serious relationship with Sara and was the head's right hand)
Yucca ( was the typical bad boy who's always interested in fights)
Norway ( was the calm but psycho type of person)
Yj and Kash had joined the group recently and were the Sidekicks ]"

"welcome boss.. How was your vacation with your girlfriend, Marilyn??? "They said

"Have u guys...umm??" Asked drake

"Hey, not in the class!! He needs privacy "said Jackson

"Shut up Drake... We broke up "he replied

"Not assuming this to happen this quick..." Commented drake

"I thought u guys were in love, "said Ken

"After the class kids... During the lunch break come to the auditorium I have some tasks for you all! " Mrs Louis said and left

Well unfortunately I was sitting at the boss's or so called their head's place... How in the world would I know that...???!!

Btw the boss's name is Zach... Like seriously what type of name it even is huh.?

"Someone doesn't know their place huh..?"Zach exclaimed

Omg I was freaking out about what to do...like it wasn't my fault ... But his voice was like damn

"I came here first. And I'm new..so..." I said hesitating

"You're talking back at our boss!!? " Drake said
"Just get the fuck up," Anrick said

"Calm down! It's fine... We'll get along. Won't we sweetheart? " Zach said Interuppting

The look that he gave me that time... I swear I've never seen anyone with such beautiful brown eyes shining perfectly while getting a smooch from the sun ... I mean they were hella beautiful

"Yeah here's the after breakup Zach...just flirting with another random girl" said Patrick

"You'll Don't understand he just needs someone to fuck so he can move on from his ex," said Drake

I heard those guys saying these shifty sentences as they left the classroom right after Mrs Louis

He then looked at Sophie... Like legit one look and she stood up and moved from her place...

He sat on my left and looked deep ( like the Pacific Ocean deep) in my soul

That gave me chills... But my ego refused to like apologize and I started to complete my pending work... While he kept looking at me... I mean staring at me.

This guy was getting on my nerves and it was the first day... But the fact that he was damn looking hot. Or maybe not...whatever

'I'm looking forward to seeing how this one goes " He said looking at me