4| "Destined to meet?"

So here I am ...again. As you're wondering about the mysterious guy I ran into yesterday and for you'll sake I did try to gather information about him from my friends .. but all I know right now is he's someone named Wojin grandson of one of the richest ambassadors in the world. Apparently,  his parents died when he was 10 years old in a car accident and he just left the school ...and strangely just came back yesterday, the day I accidentally met him. There have been rumours that he was having a mental breakdown and even tried to commit suicide which is why he was forced to move to the USA but on the official notes it's because he went to do some extra studies regarding medical as he chose to select doctor as his profession.
Yeah that's all the information  I was able to gather also he's probably much older than me so There's no chance I'll be able to see him in my class or even in the school cause I heard he's here for a short period. 

Well, forget about him. Let's get back to my life also mentioning that I obviously did all this study for you guys I was not at all interested in his life anyway.

So as soon as I reached the school today  I was encountered by the scariest nightmare I've had and also the fact that I had to see it with my own two...brownish black ..beautiful damn eyes ( I'm not flexing). It was the day Mrs Louis was talking about, the activity for which we were divided into pairs .. Yeah😫 and my partner was already there waiting for me.. in a black leather jacket. Srly a leather jacket on this hot summer day. I am just unable to figure this guy out

Btw he does look cool in it

( Note to self:- be aware of boys in black leather jackets)

Things that happened  next were:-
"Hey you're  late ...but also just in time darlings  was just about to give details about our projects"

"By darling you mean Mrs Louis
Yeah ...isn't  she such a cute darling" he said

"Yeah yeah sure she is"

"Zach and Amara, may I please get your attention  here or is there something more important to talk about ?"

"Sorry Mrs Louis "

"Please continue darling he said"

"Zach please I'm  not in the mood right now ... WILL YOU BEHAVE !!?"

"So..rry..  ma'am," he said with a confused look on his face

There was a pitch-deep silence there as like everyone was shocked by the way that Mrs Louis treated his Favorite  student

"That's  what you get for misbehaving with your teacher"
I said to him
He didn't say a single word and kept staring at Mrs Louis,  from his eyes it looked like he was worried about her ...and the way her mood was.

"mhm...Sorry students let's  get back to our topic .." Mrs Louis said clearing her throat

"So as you know you'll  have to choose a stream next  year and your career will also be dependent on what you choose so I want you all to first think about what you want to be and try to make a road map of how you're  going to achieve this...also after deciding this you'll  have to select any senior and take his/ her interview and submit to me as a file I'll  give you, your marks according  .. any questions  ...otherwise you'll  are dismissed "

"Maam ... sorry to interrupt but what seniors are  you talking about?"
says the class's president  ...Don't  judge me but she sure is such a teacher's  pet

"Oh I didn't  tell you  all about  that.... how can I forget"

"I must have forgotten so here class and the important announcement that you're seniors ..that is the students of the batches from around 2015 till 2020 would be coming to our school. You'll be so inspired by seeing what they've become and will have the motivation to do so that's what the management thinks... I on the other hand want the file to be done by the end of the year the official deadline would be 24th Dec no excuses allowed.