Chapter 4 "class Intrusion"

Start from the beginning

"alright, once I finish eating I'mma head out so you won't have to worry about me." hawks said.

You nodded and hawks began to eat.

You two talked and chatted and realized how much fun each other's company is.

Not long after he finished his Mac and cheese. He cleaned the bowl and neatly placed it away.

At least he's not like other guest who let the host do the cleaning for their mess. He went back to your room, grabbed his coat and went back down stairs.

He looked over at you.

"hey, I really enjoyed our little chitter chatter, and you know I think you're pretty cool. So if ya want to we can keep in touch and hangout from time to time?" hawks asked.

You smiled.

"yea sure! I don't mind exchanging contact information, actually I should be honored since ya know you are the 3rd strongest." you joked.

Hawks laughed.

"nah don't be! We're friends now so there's no need to view me as the 3rd ranking." hawks took a paper out and wrote his number on it.

"here's my number! Now don't go giving this out okay cuz this my private number and not my business one." hawks handed you the paper.

"alright, numbers safe with me" you took the paper and placed it away as you handed him your number.

"incase you wanna hang out again don't be scared to give a call!" you happily replied.

Hawks nodded and took the paper as he also hid it away.

"see ya soon y/n!" hawks waved you goodbye and he left.

You sighed once the house was quiet again. You decided to use this free time to go watch some TV.

You turned the TV on and switched to the morning news.

In the morning news the topics were interesting but aren't interesting enough.

It was just news about all might all over again and how much crimes he solved yesterday. However When you switched channels the topic changed into something more interesting.

"currently Heros getting injured and killed around Japan are getting frequent and investigation shows they've all died in one cause which is blood lost whilst some had their limps remove. Authorities are currently investigating the villain who are behind these. " female reporter said.

Multiple Heros dying this week? Well that's concerning...

You heard someone come down the stairs and walk into the living room.

" morning y/n.. " fuyumi said walking in the living room as she sheepishly rubbed her eyes.

" I barely slept last night so i didn't get to wake up early... Sorry about that." fuyumi said flopping next to you on the couch.

"nah it's fine. Also.." you paused.

Should you tell her that you let hawks sleep on your bed last night? Since she does seem like she's unaware..

You decided not to, since you guessed she'll get mad and you also guess that it's unnecessary at this point.

Plus how would you tell her?

Do you just randomly say "oh yea btw I saw a dying man at the road last night so I took him home instead of sending him to the hospital like a normal person would do." so you just let it sit for a while before telling her.