thirty five - azriel

Start from the beginning

Our kiss was slow and delicate. The truth of her words glided across my tongue with each parting of her lips. Her hands still held my face as though I was the most precious item in the realm. Mother, I'd found it. I found the peace I'd been searching for. In these moments, not one haunting clouded my mind. I was entirely surrounded by us. I'd let go of my control and let Freyja pull me where she needed, encouraging me to speak of things I'd never brought to words.

I'd never felt the type of freedom that I did now. As if my mind released my past and is allowing me to savor an emotion I'd never truly felt. An exquisite part of myself that had been shadowed by my past traumas.

"Az," Freyja cooed against my lips. My skin tightened, chills running down my spine at her voice. A female I'd never thought to look twice at now clouded my every thought. She was peeling back my soul and bringing herself within me, becoming a part of my every fibre. She'd wrapped herself around each nerve, writhed in my blood.

My arousal was entirely at her mercy. Her hot breath against my mouth, her nails digging into my jaw. I knew she needed me as badly as I needed her. The hand that wasn't in her hair went to her hip, tugging her forward. I'd never been more thankful to be nude as her slickness slid over my length. Her breathy moan against my lip was a prayer more beautiful than any chant from within the Temple.

"Ride me, Freyja. Use me," I panted, kissing down her chin to her jaw. Her fingers still clung to my face as she shivered. I wanted so badly to see her ride me to completion, to find her pleasure in my body. Never once had I allowed a female to use me, but I'd used them plenty. It was her turn.

Freyja threw her head back, her shoulder length hair tight in my fist as I tasted her throat. Her hips rolled, gliding herself over my cock. She was already soaking me. One of her hands slipped from my face and down between us as she rose higher on her knees. My pulse thrummed with excitement, already feeling so close to erupting.

"Like this?" She asked with a heavy breath, fingers wrapping around the base of my cock. I hummed in approval, flattening my tongue against her racing pulse. We both moaned as she lowered herself to my tip, stroking me through her arousal.

"Take it slow, pretty. Don't hurt yourself."

She nodded, chin tapping against my cheek. I'd never been so aroused in all my years. I felt myself throbbing against her loose hold, moans already tumbling from my throat. Freyja placed me at her entrance, lowering herself. She gasped sharply, stilling at the first stretch.

"Good girl," I cooed, kissing up her jaw. I shifted my hold on her hip, extending my thumb to massage her in her most sensitive spot. Her thighs shook as her head fell forward, a gasping moan rattling her. "Slowly, Freyja. Take all of me slowly."

She lowered herself more, her face falling forward to my shoulder. I planted soft kisses to hers, continuing to stroke her. Freyja let out a pained cry, my chest aching. Perhaps I shouldn't have encouraged her, surely she's still sore.

"I'm sorry, Freyja, we can stop."

She shook her head, panting against my skin. "You're just so big."

As much as that should have stroked my ego, I didn't want to hurt her. "Let me lay back, you can ride my mouth instead. I'll make you soak my face instead of my cock."

I felt her clench around my tip, a moan shuddering through her. "I want you like this."

I nodded, choosing to shut my mouth and continue stroking her clit and massaging her scalp. Freyja lowered herself further, crying out. I expected this to last for a long while, of her slowly lowering onto me and letting herself adjust, but just like always, Freyja surprised me. A hand clamped around my wrist, her teeth biting into my shoulder as she dropped down fully. I groaned, pressing my face into her neck at the sudden sensation of her warmth.

Freyja bit down harder, small whimpers escaping as she pulsed around me. It took every ounce of restraint I had not to fill her with my seed. Between her squeezing me and the delicious pain of her teeth, I was teetering on the edge.

"Such a good girl," I choked out, my own whimpers following as she began to rock her hips.

"I'm so full," Freyja moaned. She pulled her face from my shoulder, seating herself on my cock and meeting my eyes. Her were brimmed with tears, a reddened lip caught between her teeth as she brought herself up and dropped back onto me.

"Fuck," I spat, my head falling back against the headboard. She did it several more times. My hand fell from her hair and to her hip, shaking as I held myself back from finishing. I used my other thumb to spread her open. I looked her over, a moan rumbling in my chest.

Her pretty blue eyes were glazed with lust, lips parted, cheeks blushed pink. Her hair was a mess from my fist, her breasts moving with each heaving breath. My entire body trembled as I looked down to where I spread her open. My thick cock had her stretched entirely, her arousal pooling around my base. I'd never seen anything more seductive; more erotic.

"Roll your hips. Flatten your feet on the bed and use your legs to ride me," I instructed with a thick voice. Freyja followed my instruction and both of us were whimpering like never before. I couldn't get a word of praise out. Each time I parted my lips, an embarrassingly loud moan left me. Freyja bounced on me as I used my grip on her to help lift her up. Her legs shook violently with the effort and I decided we both had enough.

"Gods!" Freyja shrieked, her eyes rolling back as I began pounding into her. I felt myself swell, felt her squeeze me so fucking tight. We were both so close and I couldn't handle her mouth being so far away. I tightened my hold with one hand and brought the other to her hair, fisting it and dragging her to me. Our mouths met in a messy kiss, our moans transferring from tongue to tongue.

I swallowed her scream as she came, unable to stop the trembling cry of her name as I filled her. We kept kissing long after the overwhelming pleasure subsided, and Freyja didn't lift off of me until I'd gone entirely soft in her and our lips were swollen and crimson. When I'd carried her to the bathing chamber to scrub our skin clean for the second time that day, I wasn't sure I could ever leave her side again.