Chapter 4

I got woken up by Bella shaking me awake as I pulled out a gun pointing it at her. "Shit I'm so sorry!!" I said worriedly as I put it away. "Why the hell do you have that?!" She asked shocked and a bit scared as I rub my eyes. "Well my brothers got it for me for protection you know there's weird people out in this world. " I said standing up stretching.

"Ya but why sleep with it?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. "Huh I never really thought about why I sleep with it. I guess old habits of being on the road a lot." I said, shrugged as I grabbed my clothes. "I'm gonna shower and change my bandages!" I said going into the bathroom and shutting the door. I hated getting up in the mornings but I have school like an actual school!!!

I turned on the water and took off my clothes getting into the shower as I washed my body and hair then grabbed a towel and got out wrapping it around me. I dried off being careful with the wounds and started to clean the wounds then placed small bandages over the small wounds then used a big bandage for my side. I got dressed and brushed my hair then teeth and walked out.

I walked into our room and grabbed my bag then a pocket knife placed it inside my boot and placed my gun in my bag for safety making sure Bella didn't see

I walked into our room and grabbed my bag then a pocket knife placed it inside my boot and placed my gun in my bag for safety making sure Bella didn't see. I walked outside to my car and got in as Bella got into her truck and drove to the school jamming out with my windows down and music blasting.

"This ain't a song for the broken-hearted. No silent prayer for faith-departed. And I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd. You're gonna hear my voice when I shout it out loud. It's my life. It's now or never. But I ain't gonna live forever. I just want to live while I'm alive. My heart is like an open highway. Like Frankie said, "I did it my way" I just want to live while I'm alive. It's my life. Yeah, this is for the ones who stood their ground. For Tommy and Gina, who never backed down. Tomorrow's getting harder, make no mistake. Luck ain't even lucky, got to make your own breaks!!" I sang out loud.

I smiled  as Bella parked the truck and I parked beside her as I turned off my music. I open the door, get out  and grab my bag hearing people laugh. "Nice ride." A guy says, looking at us with a smirk. "Thanks.." Bella says coming over to me. "Also you girl with the flannel, did your daddy and mommy get that ride for you?" He asked, laughing as I looked over at him. "They are both dead, my brothers got it for me." I said walking off as I flipped them off.

I follow her inside as we get our schedules. "Hi ma'am can we have a schedule?" I asked as she nodded, handing it to us. "Make sure you have your teacher's sign then return it here." She saod as we nod walking away.

I walk with Bella looking at the schedule. "You're Isabella Swan and Sky Winchester the new girls hi I'm Eric. I'm the eyes and ears of this place. Uhm anything you need, your guide, lunch date or shoulder to cry on." He says walking with us. I walked, staying close to Bella. "Uhm I  go by Bella, we are the suffer in silence type." Bella says, walking putting her arm around mine.

"Good headline for the future! I'm on the paper for your news baby front page." He says smiling at us. "No I'm not…p-please don't hav-" she gets cut off. "Whoa chill no features." He said as I rolled my eyes and walked away with her to the gym.

Once we got there and Bella got changed into the gym clothes I walked over to the wall and  leaned against itl. I looked at Bella watching as she looked like she didn't know what to do and seeing her struggling as she hit the ball causing it to hit someone in the back of the head as I busted out laughing and followed her.

"I'm sorry. I told them not to let me play." She says as I watch. "No no it's fine. You're Isabella right?" He asks, looking at her. "Just Bella and this is my cousin Sky " She says pointing at me. "I'm Mike Newton." He says shaking our hands as a girl comes over. "Nice to meet you." Me and Bella say seeing the girl come to us three.

"She's got a good spike huh I'm Jessica by the way." She says looking at her I didn't say anything she seemed like those pick me girls. "You're from Arizona right?" She says as Bella nods. "Ya." She says and Jessica looks at me. "I'm from Kansas." I said with a small wave as she nodded her head looking annoyed.

"Aren't people from Arizona supposed to be really tan?" She asks as Bella nods. "ya guess that's why they kicked me out." Bella says looking at me then back at them hearing them laughing. "You're good." He says pointing at her. "So funny." Jessica says as Bella walks off. I want to punch Jessica in her face. She's being a bitch to Bella.

"So you're from Kansas but you are here why?" Mike asks as I sigh about to answer. "She must have been left behind by her parents." Jessica says as it hurt hearing her say that but I smirked at her and walked close to her as she looked scared. "My parents are dead so stop bringing them up or else." I said and walked away going over to Bella.

~Don't forget to leave a vote and a comment<3~