Chapter 1

I was sitting in the backseat of the Impala in pain as I had my head on Dean's shoulder. "Hospital is only 10 minutes away." Sam said while driving the car to the hospital I could feel the blood going down my shoulder and down my leg. "Why didn't you kill it? I thought we saw eye to eye on this killing the demon comes first? Before me before everything" Dad said looking at Sam great he's gonna argue over this while me and Dean are in pain?!

"Not before everything looks we still got the colt the one bullet left we can start over okay we alre-" Sam was talking but got caught off by the Impala being hit on the side causing me to cling to Dean as I could hear the music still playing but I watched as the person that hit us walked over to the Impala and opened the door. I could feel my head bleeding.

I wanted to move but couldn't and I heard a gun sound. "You wouldn't use that on me, you are saving that buttle." The guy said as Sam coaked the gun. "Are you sure about that?" He asked as a black mist came out of the guy flying away.

I slowly felt myself drifting away as I could hear Sam calling out to us. "Dad…Dean..Sky?!!!" He called and that was all I remember before I woke up to a bright light and looked around seeing Sam next to my side. "S-sammy…" I said, rubbing my eyes as he looked at me smiling. "Hey Sky…how are you feeling?" He asked, looking at me sadly.

"I-im okay how's everyone else…?" I asked as I noticed Dean across from me with a tube out of his mouth. My eyes widened and I whined in pain when I tried to get up out of bed as tears fell down my face. "Whoa Sky lay down you can't get out of bed you need food and that I'll be back! Don't get out of bed!!!" He said leaving the room ya I'm not staying in bed nope!

I got out of bed whining in pain as I lifted up the gown seeing a big stitched up cut. It was very big so it means I'm gonna have a scar…I put my gown down and grabbed my iv stand and cling on it as I went over to Dean grabbing his hand. "Come on Dean you can get through this….I believe in you…I can't lose you." I said crying and hugging his hand ignoring the pain.

I sat here for awhile crying my eyes out I haven't cried in a long time to be honest I don't remember the last time I cried dad always said it was weakness and that I need to be stronger I never had a childhood…none of us did we always did what dad said to do hell Sammy left college to find dad then he went back and found his girlfriend dead on the ceiling as it caught on fire Dean had to save him why does bad things happen to our family..

~Don't forget to leave a vote and a comment<3~