You and Hanni are not athletes nor do you two have a big passion for the gym but just enough to keep yourselves fit and maintaining healthy figures. Both of you started with light stretches to warm up before getting on the treadmills.

"How long have we got left?" Hanni asked while she's running next to you, puffing and trying to control her breathing. "About four minutes, let's up the speed no?" You looked over to her as she's just shaking her head and almost made you laugh in the middle of your puffing.

In the end, you up the speed on your treadmill anyway until you and her reach the end of the timer.

Hanni got off the machine while you continued walking on it for a few more minutes. While Hanni's on the exercise bicycle, you're getting on the dumbbells for your arms.

Hanni finished her workout with another round of stretches while you came back from the washroom, getting your face and hair wet to refresh yourself.

Hanni took a glance at you drying your hair in front of the gym mirror and immediately she looked away as the light butterflies in her stomach came again.

"You done?" You walked out to her as Hanni looked at your face before looking away while nodding. "I'm done. Let's get some sleep." Hanni walked away to the entrance first as you followed suit behind her.

As you made your way upstairs, Hanni took her face mask off as you're nearly approaching her room.

"Thanks for accompanying me." Hanni said as she's getting her room key before unlocking it. "Good night mini Pham." You said as she chuckled with a playful glare at you.

"Good night Yongjae." She whispered as your heart instantly reacted to the soft voice calling your name before she got into her room and closing the door.

As you're making your way to your room, your hand's firmly on your chest trying to calm the fast heartbeat you've ever had. Just by calling your name calmly and sultry was enough to send you into overdrive, that's how much Hanni has power over your sanity.

The second day, during the morning the four of you spent it on the beach, had so much fun activities and games with one another, getting sun kissed and freshened up with the cool sea water

After the fun event at the beach, the four had simple lunch together.

Couple hours of talk, the four decided to get back to their hotel rooms to get some rest before proceeding with their plans for the night.

You're with Minji and Hanni's with Yongbok.

"Where are you going with Yongjae tonight? Or you haven't planned anything yet?" Hanni asked her friend who's doing her makeup while she's laying on the bed, scrolling on her phone.

"We're just going to a café, Yongjae also agreed to it. You?" Minji asked as she's getting a few last touches on her cheeks. "I just told Yongbok that he's deciding where to hang out." Hanni let out a snicker.