03

Ace

I was well aware that Rarity only thought of me as a friend. I was at every single one of her competitions. No matter what I had going on.

I used to think I had a crush on her. When I was 10, I really liked her. I've denied my feelings for 12 years. But I'm sure I like her. From her golden hoops to her sparkly skates. She was gorgeous. I mean honestly, who gets that chance in life? To have the most gorgeous talented woman as your friend?

I was pretty hot myself, not gonna get cocky or anything, but I was. I modeled and did wrestling. But Rarity didn't know about the wrestling.

I was watching Rarity skate in her black costume

I was watching Rarity skate in her black costume. She was doing amazing, plus winning. She didn't tell me much about her past skating experience, all I knew is that she lost at least once. I had also known she used to live in Washington. But that's about it. Her past life was something she didn't talk about.

"And I think we have a winner! Congratulations to Rarity Dé Lunà!" The judge shouted through the microphone. Every competition I have watched of hers, she's won. Which is one of the reasons I liked her. She took her passion very seriously.

I do too, despite the fact if you were bulky and strong enough, my profession was easy enough. But I used to be a very skinny boy. I was also very weak. That didn't stop me though. Enough about me. I was now watching Rarity inch closer and closer to me. I think she was trying to smile, but it kinda looked like someone had disfigured her face.

"Hey, I won."

"Yeah, I kinda heard considering the judge yelled it so loud I think the whole audience went deaf." I said confidently, I was hoping I might make her laugh. Of course it didn't happen.

"Funny, I've gotta head home. Uhm, need anything?" She told me, I think she was trying to sound considerate. But she honestly sounded like she couldn't care less. At least she was trying.

Right?

*

I was laying in bed, watching a show a had found when I read a article in middle school. It was called- "A boys top 10 tips to make a girl like you." On tip 6 it stated know girl movies, which made girls in middle school think I was gay. 2011-2013 were hard years. Anyways back to the point, I'm watching "legally blonde" It's a good movie I suppose.  But I've got a feeling it's just not something a girl would like to walk in on me watching. Like the middle school girls she would probably think I'm gay.

Suddenly I heard my phone ring, I wasn't surprised considering I had some unfinished business at the ring. I had kinda bailed on a match to watch Rarity's figure skating competition.

"Man, we need you there in 5." A voice comes through the phone.

"I'll be right there."

HELLOOOOO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the first chapter I'm putting a note on, so this is just practice if your reading this to see if y'all like the book!

Word count: 538 words

ANYWAYS LOVE YOU😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘