Unknown man|Rescue: Aftermath

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Wolf clan leader Okami and Y/N

===[A/N]===

Hi everyone, I was thinking about discontinuing this fanfic... I feel like I've lost the motivation or imagination. If y'all have noticed, the fanfic chapters seems rushed...

Though I changed my mind as I found something to motivate me again and gave me a few ideas, therefore this fanfic will not die. I will finish it and do my best for everyone.

===[A/N End]===

POV: Y/N L/N

Darkness.... That's all that surrounded me... Nothing but this empty void. No sound, no life, no... Nothing.

"ᜀᜈᜃ᜔" I looked around as a voice of a man echoed throughout the void speaking in an unknown language.

"Who... Who's there?! Show yourself!" I screamed at the empty space. "ᜀᜈᜃ᜔᜵ ᜃᜁᜎᜅᜈ ᜋᜓᜅ᜔ ᜊᜓᜋᜅᜓᜈ᜔᜶" He spoke once more. I looked around more frantically and then a bright light lit up the dark void and at the center of the light was a man with white long hair and beard, and wore red clothing.

As I looked closely, he had tattoos all over his clothes and body, the same as the ancient seals I have been using.

The man looked at me with a look of pride on his face as he put his hand on my head. "ᜎᜃᜐᜈ᜔ ᜋᜓ ᜎᜓᜂᜊ᜔ ᜋᜓ ᜀᜈᜃ᜔᜶ (stay strong my child)" I look up surprised that I could understand what he said, but before I could say anything everything went black.

POV: N/A

Y/N lay unconscious on a bed at the hospital in the sand village. After his show of rage, he collapsed due to using both the holy flames and Amaterasu flames.

His eyes began to open as he was blinded by the lights of the hospital room. When his eyes had adjusted to the light, he slowly sat up and began to get out of bed. As he stood up, he noticed his reflection on the window glass and saw that the chakra absorption seals on his upper arms were broken. 'I'll fix it later...' he thought to himself after sighing.

He walked towards the door and as he got close, he heard commotion outside. It seems that his teammates were arguing with someone.

'That voice sounds familiar...' Y/N thought and just decided to open the door. As he looked around the corner, he saw that his teammates were arguing with a familiar white haired woman.

"Shirori?" He said surprised, it was loud enough to catch everyone's attention. "Y/N, you're awake!" Naruko exclaimed as she was about to make her way to him but a blur of white passed her as she looked to Y/N, who was now being hugged by the woman they've been having an argument with.

"Y/N dear, are you alright? Are you hurt anywhere? What happened??? Who did this to you? I'll KILL EM!!" She said the last part with high killing intent as the hall they were in began to drop in temperature.

Before she could do any more, Y/N gently hugged his mother figure as he tried to calm her down. "Shirori, I'm alright please don't worry anymore." The temperature began to go back to normal as the killing intent also receded.

"Jeez, Shirori, you really are a mother..." Another familiar voice chirped in. Looking out the window, Y/N saw Gor outside. Shirori glared at Gor for his comment.

"Y/N, who are these two, do you know them?" Kakashi approached him and Shirori followed by the rest of team 7 and team guy.

"Yeah who are those two? The lady was telling us that she needed to see you." Mito asked.

Y/N smiled and introduced both Shirori and Gor to the leaf Shinobi, and the wolf clan, how he was saved by Shirori and helped him get stronger. When they heard the story of the 5 day long battle between The Wolf Clan Leader and Y/N, they could not believe it. Their friend fought against a wolf the size of the nine tailed fox, close to or equal to strength as the fox demon and lived.