Willpower and Ambition

Previously~~~

Arriving at the secret training ground, going inside, nothing seems to be out of place, the place is still the way it was when he left. Going to the second sealed gate, he put his hand onto it and the seals glowed a bright light and it slowly opened. Inside was a book that floated in the middle of the room as a light shown onto it.

--
--

Approaching the book, Y/N's gaze was locked onto it as if it's drawing him in. He lifted his right hand and reached to take the book, but as he made contact with it, bursts of visions was filled into his head. A powerful old man, white long hair and white beard and a scar on his right eye, wearing a white coat, yellow shirt, red-purple pants, sandals and glasses.

Y/N was showed visions of this man's abilities. Dodging attacks as if he saw the future, physical amplification and invisible armor.

Then another vision appeared of a man with red hair and three scars on his left eye and only has one arm. The man emitted a powerful spiritual pressure that anyone near him would just pass out.

When the visions stopped, Y/N was kneeling on the floor unknowingly gripping the book in his hands.

Opening the book, he saw the three different types of Haki. How it's obtained and trained.

~~~~

Kenbunshoku Haki (Observation Haki). Probably the easiest to obtain out of the three colors of Haki. This Haki type, gives the user a variety of ways to sense and comprehend things around them.

° Now, there 4 basic subtypes for observation. Presence, Intent, Strength and Emotion Sensing.
Then there's the Advance observation technique, Future Sight. Future sight, allows the user to predict/foresee the future for a brief moment, useful for battle to counter or evade attacks.

Busoshoku Haki (Armament Haki). This type of haki allows the user to create an armor-like defense with their bodies. This technique if trained enough, can penetrate through chakra based defences. It is especially useful against people with the ability to turn their body into elements like water, fire etc. Extremely useful against intangibility as well.

°Like Observation Haki, it can also be used for offense and defense.

=Hardening:
Hardening is one of the most common form of Armament Haki. The user can harden certain parts of their body or even completely coat their body with armament haki. The hardened parts highly boost the physical attacks and also act as a tank-like defense, which reduces incoming damage. The user can coat certain body parts with this haki, like the arms or legs, or the whole body.

=Imbuement:
Another great technique that comes with armament haki is that it can be imbued into any weapon such as swords, arrows, and more to increase the potency of their attack. Like physical attacks getting boosted by hardening, imbuement allows the user to use their weapons to create devastating and powerful attacks.

=Emission:
This advanced technique gives the user the ability to detach the haki from his body and utilize it to unleash an attack similar to a shockwave. The ability to attack enemies without touching them makes this move incredibly effective.

=Advanced Emission:
This is a more advanced type of armament haki that allows the user to emit haki towards an opponent’s body, let it flow through their body, and destroy them from the inside without touching them.

~~~~

Though one named, "Haoshoku Haki" or "Conqueror's Haki". This Haki type is not obtained through training, it is obtained through birth. Only one in a million are born with Conqueror's Haki. This enables the user to project their energy or willpower to overwhelm the willpower of others around them, effectively freezing their opponents. Those with less willpower are more likely to lose consciousness and faint. This type of haki can also be used to tame or frighten wild animals.