Chapter 31

Aaditya PoV :

Aaditya PoV :

Now all attention on her, she hugged me and I relax her

"Wanna speak" I said which she nodded

"Don't hate me" she said breaking our heart

"Never ever jaan" I said kissing her forehead

"I was always happy go lucky child, from my childhood my all wish always fullfill even though we were not soo rich but mumma bring everything I wanted and in this I wish for mumma to bring papa"

"First she didn't listen but maine bhoot zidd ki toh she agree she married a man raj papa he was nice I was six years old he was a man I always wanted, we use to play and do lot's of fun, he teach me guitar, singing, dancing, everything"

"Even he use to attend my all meeting, he use to argue with mom that he love me more, he had everything a daughter need in father, caring, possessive, kind, loving, my hero, my ideal, my superhero everything's was very well going"

"Even if I told my papa today I saw I am seating in king chair next day he bring that to me, I just think and he bring my mom said I will spoil but in result I already a spoiled one girl because my dad is their to take care of my wish"

"I was leaving best life having both parents love till 13 years but suddenly everything changes, my mom get pregnant and if I saw honest I don't want that child, I use to think they won't love me if I have brother or sister so dad decided to abort it but mom say one child will come I will be fine"

"When mom was 5 month pregnant I was walking on stairs in full masti mood with mom which result me in missing one stairs and result in falling to save me my mom fall down result mom lost his baby"

"After that he changed first 2 month we don't know where dad use to be but after that when he come their use to some voice come from bedroom shouting, first few month mom dad use to fight verbally but things take turn when first time dad slap my mom but from that day things become worst he use to beat my mom with belt I don't what things"

"If I do mistake he punish mom, everyday if he at home he hit mom, many a time mom send me to Shradnya di home or sometimes I hide under bed or table listening all voice from other room, I told mom to complain against me to police but she never did she said it's will become fine but things become worse"

"Many a time when I go to mom room when dad left from their to see mom I saw her bleeding or many a time faint"

"I was 14 years old when I started studying medical through google, youtube to take care of mom due to technology I gain lot's of knowledge regarding medical to help mom and I use to treat her"

"The time when people you to study their normal textbook I use to study medical whole night to help mom but one day I saw my mom naked on sofa and dad was forcing himself on him more like rapping my mom without thinking anything I hit him with vase he fainted, I called police my mom stop I didn't do it and he got arrested for 9 years"

"Once he got arrested we get to know he was drug addict which result he safe lot's of drug at home which result us to change our home and we shift to  Rajasthan" she told us everything and we all were shocked I don't know how much my child has go through I don't how to comfort her she was emotionless i want her to cry

"Then?" I said I know something missing

"Mom for forgetting her started working hard result she not taking care of herself and she got lung cancer because of all abuse she endure,
If I don't demand dad aisa khuch nahi hota, I kill my mom maine mara unko, I kill her, I am murder even I took all your happiness ager main born nahi hoti mumma used to stay with us she never come back because of me, I stole your mumma, I don't deserve your all love, you should hate me taking your mumma then killing her, I don't deserve happiness, I don't your love, I only deserve hate, I wish he bit me not mumma its my fault I kill their child I wish I too get punishment from doing this crime no sin"

"I am sorry bhai I am sorry" she was sobbing badly in my arm hidding her face

"Shhhh bas meri jaan baass bhoot bol liya tumne, shaa't" I said wipping her tears

"First of all you did what you felt having dad wish is not wrong you didn't do anything wrong and if he changed it's not your fault it's his choice and if your mom didn't save you from stairs and somethings happen to you he would die on the day only"

"How is your fault for us not getting mom love? Did you stop mumma to come here, did you said her stay away from us? I know if you know about us you would be in our arms if mumma don't tell she has reason and we all respect it"

"You said you don't deserve to be happy? Live? So I think like you I too don't deserve anythings because I couldn't able to save my wife, my child, my brother who goes incredible pain and now my sister who harm herself, I think here I don't deserve happiness when I did fail you all right?"

"About loving you why don't we love you? Its our choice you can't stop me or anyone for loving you, you know I was 2 years old when mom was pregnant and I pray to Shiv ji for Girl but result was dhruv then again when mom pregnant I pray for sister but boy I always wanted a sister, I saw how girl fight with his small things I too wanna do never got chance like other child I too want to bring doll house which I didn't get chance"

"Not only that I saw how druv love sister in his college he had junior girl he treat her as sister he to want to make cake for muffins, vihaan and vivaan always soft with girls nowadays because they know they too have sister at home, arjit he always get jealous of abhi for having sister but he had none, ekhansh and shourya always want to open a prank drama class so they can have fun with his sister"

"In reality we got none, I want to someone to say coming in 5 min then coming after 2 hours looking gorgeous, selecting diff style dress, we love to watch disney move, someone who wear jhumka, paayal and make beautiful house and now after years we are getting then you are saying you don't deserves us? Or we don't deserve you? I know we are not a prefect brother as we never have any sister but we will try a level best to spoil, to fullfill all your wish, to make you queen of Rajvanhsi, to watch you getting success, falling down, comforting you but always being with you meri jaan, we love you we all are nothing with you, you are heartbeat to our broken heart, you are soul to our lifeless life" I said crying I never cry in front of others but today I can't control I failed

"I am sorry bhai I never say I thought—"

"never ever give your chance to think about how much we love because it will explode" I said which she smile

"I am sorry bhai I just have insecurity" she said

"Toh we will praise you 24*7" dhruv said

"Never harm yourself because maybe you don't felt nothing but we die" I said and she look at me

"You know how it felt seeing cut on your hand" I said which she look down

I pick a small knife from drawer and cut on my wrist, though it didn't pain as I am mafia I go through alot but I winced for getting her attention

"Bhaaii kyu kiya" she said taking my wrist

"Bhaii khoon araha hn bhoot" she said and I just hold her making her relax

"Shh you know how it feels? Mine is only one cut yours is soo many so how I felt every time's?" I said and she hug me saying sorry

"Aisa mat kerna" I said kissing her forehead

"We are family so ajke baat koi hidden nahi?" I told to everyone which they nodded I hug aadhya from one hand and open other for brother to join which they

Nothing is matter at end your family is with you