Chapter 7: A new Monster working for him. . .

. . .ANGST!

well-

be glad the last chapter had half fluff, because the next few chapters might have angst-

sorry but i got to let my ideas come real, it helps me have fun!

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------

(Kai's POV)

I was banging on my bed. . .we lost Lloyd. One of our brothers, a good one, our main leader, now cole is leader till we get him, or Zane I forget the order sometimes since Lloyd rarely gets taken now.

Well till on.

Soon I hear a knock on my Apartment door, it was the others.

"Kai, we think you should be the leader for now" Cole said as I was a bit shocked.

"But cole is ment to-" I was cut off

"I dont want to, plus you spend a lot of time with him" Cole said as I nodded. . .

"What about Zane?" I asked

"I didnt want to this time, we wanted to start doing a fair order so everyone can be leader" Zane said as I nodded.

"so, I want to know who will tell Harumi that-" Before I finished they all ran to their apartment.

"Guess I must-"

I head to Lloyd and Harumi's Apartment and knock on the door.

"Just a min!" I heard Harumi say as she soon opened the door.

"Oh kai! Where is Lloyd, he was with you guys during the fight right? he never came back after words, where is he?" She kept on asking I stared at the floor and murmured, 'Gone"

"Hm? Speak up Kai" She said as I stared at her and she did the same, "Where. Is. He. Kai!"

"He's GONE! HE GOT KIDNAPPED BY THE VILLAINS!!" I yelled out and i was to late to put my hands over my mouth.

"WHAT?! no. no. No. NO. Nein!!!!!! What will happened to him!" She started to freak out and I saw a moth come in and try to get to her.

"NO dont feel those feelings! WE WILL GET HIM BACK HARUMI!" I said as she looked at me and smiled a bit and we both looked at the moth who was leaving-

"thank you, almost happened this morning with lloyd, ill try better to handle my emotions, you can go now" She said as she closed the door and I headed back to my room, am the leader now. . .