Chapter 1: The Beginning and Freewill

Somewhere in the village called Eagleford

Somewhere in the village called Eagleford. The news about the Empire's corruption and the attacks on the Nothern Tribe Village, 400.000 Innocents people being murdered broke the hero Numa Seika's sanity and pride, forcing him to strip naked and lick her boots before being killed by the high-ranking general Esdeath. News has been reached to the Eagleford.

Inside the House, a boy named Taka Fujikawa who is a very smart and kind boy as he reading a book about the history of Teigu, a war, and many other things. While he was reading his mother was cooking a special meal and she saw her son and smiled.

Sakura: Still reading are you son?

Taka: Yes mother, I wanted to learn more about this world and I know the Empire is no good.

Sakura: Yes I know dear. But you must know that you need a strong spirit within you.

She said to her son and smiled as Haruto Fujukawa the Husband of Sakura Fujikawa and the father of Taka Fujikawa entered and closed the door as he sat down on the chair feeling frustrated.

Sakura: What's wrong my love?

Haruto: It's not good. The Prince of the Nothern Tribe Nuna Seika has been killed by Esdeath and his entire army as well as the villages with no mercy. I fear she will come to our village next as I know that bastard Fat Prime Minister Honest is the reason for all of this.

Sakura: Oh my god...I hope they didn't get here and we didn't have an army to stop them.

Haruto: I don't know love.

Taka then hugged his dad's arm and he looked at his son and smiled as he patted his head and kneeled down and looked at him.

Haruto: Listen, son, no matter what happens. We always be with you and you need to be strong within yourself and have no feeling of fear. Remember this Taka. As your grandfather taught me, a strong man stands up for himself, and a stronger man stands up for others.

Taka nods to his father and understands that he needs to be stronger in order to help others who are struggling against the Empire. Suddenly heard someone call him who wanted to play hide and seek Haruto and Sakura looked at Taka and nodded as he walked out he joined his friends to play hide and seek.

*Timeskip*

After playing hide and seek, Taka heard screaming and it came from his village he rushed alongside the others and they saw the horrific sight of the Imperial Soldiers attacking his village many of the innocents there had been slaughtered.