Chapter 8

Um just so we're clear, I generally make a ton of references through out so if that annoys anyone, just tell me and I'll cut down a bit. Also Bucky does remember a lot, as I've already hinted in the previous chapters and I see him and the Winter Soldier as less two people and more just different aspects of the same person. I also seem to have a thing for writing chick flick moments. I'm sorry. This chapter felt kinda flat to me. I'm not sure if I liked too much but idk... Oh well on with the story! I hope you enjoy! Please review!

Sitting on the quinjet just waiting was really starting to grate on Percy's nerves. He was a demigod with severe ADHD, waiting and sitting calmly just wasn't in him. Especially considering the fact that his general mode of travel was spent on the ground fighting monsters the whole way. Granted, Zeus and Hades had given him permission to enter their domains after the Giant War, a lifetime spent fearing the consequences didn't simply vanish so easily.

"So what was he like, when you met him?" Steve spoke up, startling Percy out of his thoughts. "Bucky I mean. You said you knew him for two years."

"Well to be honest, Winter was... like a big brother. Not exactly over protective, but definitely willing to kick some ass to help me. I guess he kinda took the place of the big brother I never had. And... I felt safe around him. Believe me I know first hand how dangerous he could be, but I knew nothing could hurt me when he was there."

"Yeah Bucky always was a protective SOB."

Clint loudly gasped. "Language! Jarvis mark it down. Cap just swore. The world may just end"

"Noted Agent Barton. Would you like me to compare notes with Sir?" Jarvis said, a touch of amusement in his voice.

"Clint are you ever going to let it go? I was in the army, for crying out loud! I can swear!" Upon seeing Sam's face, "Wilson, I swear if you start singing Frozen I will shoot you." And put his head in his hands when Percy began singing instead.

"What? You only said Sam couldn't sing it." He said innocently. Steve sighed while the others laughed.

~line break~

Sokovia.

"So considering the fact that Winter might not be here and that you guys have probably been in this situation before, what do you do?" Percy asked.

"Check the computers. Barnes generally leaves something. It's like the guy gives us a trail to follow." Sam answered.

"And if you do find him?"

"That's Steve's call." Sam shrugged.

"Guys? You really might wanna see this." Clint's voice came from the control room where he had gone with Steve. Walking in, they were greeted with five different computers all showing one location. The Sokovia facility.

"What does it mean? Didn't you say he leaves some kind of trail?"

"He does. Five computers with five different locations. Some he goes to, some he doesn't, there isn't any particular order but at least it's something. This doesn't make any sense." Clint spoke up, confusion evident on his face.

A silver flash and a piece of paper lay innocently on the table in front of them. Two simple words "doesn't it?" were written on it, mocking them.

"What the Hades was that?" Percy burst out.

"Come on Punk. I taught you better than that. Always be aware of your surroundings. Precision over strength." came a voice from the shadows.

"Bucky?" "Winter?" Came two voices at the same time.

"Thought I told you not to do anything stupid while I was gone." Bucky said with a grin.