He frowns, glancing at Jimin once more before looking back at Namjoon, "It's...weird. It's weird, Hyung."

"How is it weird?" The older asks, standing.

"I-I don't know...I mean-"

"What? You're supposed to only think girls are pretty?"

Jungkook gulps, nodding slowly.

"Here," Namjoon holds Jungkook's shoulders, and turns him so he's facing the ocean that everyone is currently playing in. "Look at Jimin, okay? Jungkook...what do you see?"

Jungkook exhales a shaky breath. "I see....beautiful," He mumbles the last part.

"What do you see?" Namjoon asks.

Jungkook sighs, "Hyung...I see the most precious human in the world...I see, someone I love dearly...someone I just want to take care of..someone that m-makes my heart skip a beat..."

Namjoon smiles, "How did you feel saying all of that?"

"I feel relieved. I feel good."

Jungkook smiles now, looking up at Namjoon sweetly.

"You feel good about this, and you aren't hurting anyone...so explain to me how this is at all wrong?"

Jungkook frowns, "Come on, you know me and my family...I was raised-"

"Wrongly. Okay? If you were raised, being told you can't let yourself fall in love with specific people, then I'm sorry, but you weren't raised around people that make you feel as if you can always be yourself."

Jungkook presses his lips together, smiling softly.

"You have six people who love you, and support you...."

Jungkook chuckles, "That makes me happy, thank you for that."

"Of course..." Namjoon says, wrapping an arm around Jungkook's shoulder as they watch the group together. "You know, I've seen you watch Jimin a lot these days...but I didn't think you liked him so much."

"It's a little scary," Jungkook whispers.

"Because it's new. But once you accept how you feel, once you get it off your chest...slowly but surely, things become a little less scary."

"You are so wise, Hyung."

"I know. Now come on, they've been wanting you to join," Namjoon laughs, pulling Jungkook by the arm, and towards the ocean.

"Yes, Jungkook!" The groups exclaims, smiling and splashing the younger.

Jungkook laughs, gently splashing them back.

And once Jimin appears in front of him, he smiles even wider.

"Took you long enough," Jimin giggles, playfully splashing the taller.

Jungkook swallows hard.

Being up close to Jimin, while the small beautiful boy looks so tiny in the wet clothes that are currently sticking to his skin. Wet blonde hair falling down perfectly. And water drops along his gorgeously structured face....makes his stomach swirl and heart go crazy.

He hadn't realized that while looking down at Jimin his smile started to fade, but Jimin did.

"Jungkookie? Are you okay? What's wrong?"

Jungkook can hardly hear it.

His loud heart beat is the only thing he hears clearly, and his breathing is loud.

"Jungkookie...." Jimin frowns.

Jungkook stares at Jimin's lips, slowly stepping forward.

Jimin looks up into the tallers eyes with worry...and butterflies.