seven 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐍

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

THE MOONLIGHT was shining into the windows of the hallways. i had my troubles falling asleep. as majestic as this mansion might be, it still was somehow strange and even a bit creepy.

but i wasn't the only one who couldn't sleep. i somehow managed to find the kitchen and i wasn't the only one who had the idea to eat something in the middle of the night.

usopp sat there and was eating an apple and some grapes while he was playing with a slingshot.

"hi usopp", i say to the man and he gives me a big, welcoming smile.

"oh, it's you. hey!", he replies, "wait? you haven't told me your name yet, right?".

i nod my head, "it's rea", i answer and look around the big kitchen. there are lots of pots, plates and pans.

"nice name. where are you from? and how do you know luffy and the rest?", he asks me as i sit down opposite him.

i'm quiet for a second. i don't really talk about my past. but i don't want an awkward silence either. "well, i grew up here in the east blue. and i met luffy, nami and zoro in a marine base", i answer. i mean, technically i didn't lie. i did grew up in the east blue. just on a pirate ship.

"nice", he comments and i furrow my eyebrows.

"not really. but what about you? have you always lived here in syrup village?", i ask him back.

usopp shrugs, "yeah, i guess. i lived here my entire life. but my dream is to experience great adventures with a big ship in the big ocean", he explains, and before i can say anything to that, two other people enter the kitchen.

oh, just zoro and luffy.

"you guys couldn't sleep either, huh?", luffy asks us with a big smile.

"not after that dinner", usopp says.

zoro gives us kind of a weird look. "what are you two doing here?", he asks and looks between us. i raise one eyebrow.

"talking", i answer shortly.

the two of them walk downstairs to us. "i hope i didn't get you in trouble with kaya. sometimes i get carried away", luffy says to usopp, who starts laughing.

"oh, no. it was worth it. seeing that look on klahadore's face. i thought his head was gonna explode", he laughs and luffy joins the laughter as he stuffs food into his bags.

"all that stuff true that you said? about the clown and the axe-hand guy?", usopp then asks.

"mh-hmm", luffy says positively, "every word. i mean, they're not as exciting as your adventures".

the smile on usopp's lips quickly drops. "yeah. and the one piece, are you really going after that?", he then asks.

i look at zoro from the side, who walks and observes the kitchen. why does he always carry around those swords with him?

"yep. im gonna be the one to find it too", luffy nods. now zoro finally sits down by us.

"man! i wish i could do that. but i can't leave. kaya needs me", usopp replies.

"is she your girlfriend or something?", zoro now asks and i look at him. you don't ask stuff like that, i try to communicate to him through my eyes.

"what?", ussop asks and turns to the green-haired man. "no, no. she's more like ... my best friend. her parents died a few years ago, and she ... took it pretty hard, and then she got sick on top of that. i just want to be there for her, you know?", he says and my heart makes a little jump. i shipped them since the beginning and this clearly shows that usopp really cares for the girl.

𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 | zoroजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें