four 𝐂𝐈𝐑𝐂𝐔𝐒

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚

WE ARE FUCKED UP. the green room turned out to be the room where all the equipment for the circus is in. zoro, nami and i are captured in here.

nami was the luckiest for sure, even though she was the one who ran away. she's captured in a big bird cage.

zoro probably has it the worst. he's tied up at a big wood wheel and his hands are tied up to the sides of the wheels, so he doesn't really have any chance of escaping.

and i am on a trapeze in the air. my belly and my hands are tied to it, so i can't really escape aswell. ugh, how i wish that i had my knife right now.

"give it a rest! the robes are too strong", nami says to zoro, who is trying very hard to untie him. "ive got out of worse", he replies quietly.

"when i ran out of the tent, i ... saw a town or ... what was left of one after buggy destroyed it", nami says.

"you mean, when you tried to leave us for dead?", i ask and look down to them, since the trapeze i'm on is above the ground. one wrong move and i'm upside down.

"we were surrounded and unarmed. you were picking a fight you couldn't win", she says to us loudly.

"i know your type. if there's nothing to gain, you're out", zoro says to her.

"says the wandering bounty hunter, trading lives for a handful of berry", nami replies and i roll my eyes.

"i serve a purpose", he says.

"sure you do"

"shut up, guys. im actually trying to concentrate to get us out of here", i say to them annoyed and shake my hand faster to get out of the robe.

"and you probably just wait for the right moment for you to steal everything we have and then sink our ship", zoro says to me and that actually kind of hurts me, because i might be a thief, but i am loyal to what i say.

"i have a scheme. and anyways, what is there to steal from you? you are just as poor as me", i reply to him.

"guys, i think i can get us out of here", nami now says from her cage.

"you mean get yourself out of here", zoro hums.

nami chuckles, "that's fair, but im going to need you to trust me".

"just like a thief to lie to my face and ask me to believe her", zoro spats, still with that quiet voice.

"you got any other options?", i ask him, and for a moment he's just quiet, which makes me satisfied, because he seems to realise that nami is our only option right now.

"fine. just tell me what we're gonna do", he says to her.

"what we've been doing. waiting to make sure we're alone", she replies.

i look into her hands and she held a lock pick inside of it, "wait, you have a lock pick?", i ask her.

"i have four lock picks. the clowns only found three", she replies with a smirk i share with her.

suddenly we hear a scream, that certainly comes from none other than luffy.

"better work faster", zoro says to her. is he worried for luffy? cute.

MINUTE after minute goes by, and i'm slowly growing impatient. what is taking nami so long to open that lock?

suddenly there's a noise coming from the entrance of the green room. i look at zoro, who already looks at me. "someone's coming", he whispers.