What Juice?

Waking up to an alarm blaring, Maya slapped her hand down on the nuisance then rolled off of the  bed. Heading to the closet, she grabbed a black dress and threw a sweater over it, quickly moving to the bathroom to fix her hair. Walking into the kitchen, Maya stole a piece of toast off her young brother Darren's plate and kissed her dad on the cheek.

Joe Williams, looked up from the morning paper, chuckling at the sight of my Darren's food in his daughter's hand. "Morning sweetie"

Brian Williams then entered the kitchen, messing with his tie, "morning Williams" he greeted kissing his husband and then Darren and Maya. 

"Morning Papa, ready for your big meeting?" Brian Williams, worked as a lawyer in Beacon Hills. He had recently been assigned to a big case, but he refused to tell his kids about the cases. He always said they wouldn't understand anyways, but that didn't stop Maya from wanting to know.

He laughed, "you know I can't divulge details about my clients Maya." He ruffled her hair knowing it would annoy her. Darren smirked at his sister, grabbing his toast from Maya's hand and making her frown out the loss of her breakfast. 

"Well your dad's case must be pretty big if they partnered him up with David Whittemore. Don't you go to school with his son Maya?" Papa Joe asked Maya, glancing at her over his newspaper.

Huffing, she rolled her eyes at the thought of said jerk. "If you mean Jackass Jackson," which gained a disapproving look from both dads and a snort from Darren "then yes, I do go to school with him. On that note fathers, Darren and I are out, we have school to attend to." Grabbing her bag and the hood of Darren's jacket, Maya dragged him away from the rest of his breakfast, snickering as he cursed her under his breath.

After dropping off Darren at the middle school, Maya pulled up at Beacon Hills High. Walking into the school, she stopped at her locker and started grabbing books. Suddenly Allison came up next to her with a giant grin on her face.

"What's got you all smiley, Argent?" Nudging her in the side playfully, knowing it was probably because of Scott. He had called Maya and told her all about his run in at the vets, something about her being his only female friend meant he needs to go to Maya for advice on girls and dates, but she always said it was better Scott asked her instead of Stiles. But Allison and Scott were so adorable, it was Maya's new mission to get them dating.

Allison giggled, shoving Maya's arm playfully "Scott asked me to Lydia's party on Friday!"

"Finally! The romantic tension between you two was killing me" 

"Shouldn't it be weird talking about Scott with me? He is your best friend after all." Allison asked, looking amused at the joke.

"Please, growing up with Scott and Stiles as my best friends has left me in desperate need of female friends, you've been selected to fill that position" winking at her, Maya slung her arm across the Argent's shoulders. "So my new female best friend, save me a seat at tryouts? I have a spastic teenager to find claiming he has something important he needs to tell me"

"Sure, see you then Maya"

Maya  gave her a thumbs up before heading off towards the locker rooms. Nearing them, a lot of banging was audible, along with someone talking about juice. Maybe their mom forgot to pack some in their lunch Maya thought, wondering what high schooler got that mad over juice. Turning the corner, she ended up on her butt with her books scattered around her on the ground. About to go off on the asshole that practically tackled her, looking up Maya made eye contact with Jackass Jackson. Grabbing the books, she got up from the ground glaring at the boy. "So just because you don't have any juice, you tackle the first person that rounds the corner?"