She gasped. "You are so smart. I should really get them all."

I laughed shaking my head.

at his house.

"Okay, now I'm scared." Serenity whispered in the back of my arm.

"Why?" I pulled her more in front of me.

"Because what if he doesn't like me? What if he side eyes me? What if I do something stupid and he thinks I'm stupid?" She asked frantically.

I smacked my lips. "He not mean ren. He gone like you. I promise."

"Okay." She mumbled.

Perfect timing cause he just opened the door for us.

"Hey!" He smiled at renny.

"Hi." She smiled, but that shy smile.

I regretted this by thirty minutes. She got un shy and they was talking my ears off. I'm not letting her meet no more people in my family.

I mean, I will but not soon. Damn.

My family still love me?

"You like those strawberry shortcake things? Oh man, he used to eat a box at a time. Matter a fact, I got a pic somewhere around here." He got up like he was finna search for it.

I nervously chuckled and sat up. "It's cool. She don't need to see that."

"Yes I do." She frowned looking at me.

I know what picture he talking about and I look like a straight menace. I had the icecream in my hand, all over my shirt and my whole body basically.

"Yes she does." My uncle said from afar.

There's no way.

"Don't you already got my baby pics?" I sighed dramatically.

She shook her head no. "Not all. I just took pictures of the ones your parents had around the house."

"And that's enough."

She shook her head no again. "I need more. You think ima sell them to the dark web or something?"

"Nah, but—

She put her hand on my neck. "I just love you Jacques. If you don't want me to see it, then I'll close my eyes."

"Here it is!" He came back in the living room jolly as hell holding the framed picture.

"It's cool. It ain't that serious, baby." I laughed.

He handed her the picture and this girl said the biggest awe.

"It's so tute!"

She of course took a pic, and then they forgot about me again. I'm just glad my two favorite people like each other at least.

five hours later.

My aunt came back home so they met each other which made the trip even longer. I don't remember falling asleep, but I did.

I woke to serenity putting a blanket over me.

"You ready?" I asked.

"If you are. You tired?" She sat down next to me.

I looked up seeing my aunt in the kitchen and I don't where the hell my uncle went.

"Just bored." I mumbled pulling her closely to me and put the blanket over us.

She snuggled up to me. "What you wanna do?

I thought about it, not really knowing. I don't even know the time.

I felt around for my phone finding it in my pocket. The time was eight fifty eight.

"Arcade? Dave and busters?" I suggested.

"Yes pleasuhh."

"Aight. Where my uncle at?" I asked concerned.

"He left to grab some vanilla ice cream for your aunt."

She put her hands on my arm making me slightly jump from the coldness.

"I'm sorry."

"It's cool." I smiled.

I need a fat ass blunt.