"Y/N! Once again you embarrassed the dorm again! What's wrong with you?!" Malleus says at you and grabs your arms. "Tch, you don't get to control my life! Every time someone gets contributed to our dorm you end making them your guard. You have enough power to kill anyone!" You shout at him and try to yank your hands away. He pulls you closer to his face and you widen your eyes. "Let me show you who's in charge here." He whispers and a shiver runs down your spine. "Hands off!" You scream and yank your hands away and pull out your sword. "Y-Y/N!- this is NOT the place girl!-"Ruggie says from across the room at his place with Savanaclaw. "Ruggie stop! I need to stop this demon who thinks he can control me!"

(First Day of Sophmore year)

"Boring!" You shout at Professer Trein. He narrows his eyes at you. Ruggie snickers with you as you both get up from your chairs and walk out of class. "History is so boring. Just about life and we don't need to learn about." Ruggie says walking in the halls with you. "Agreed." You say when you suddenly hear shouting coming from the hallway. "Ruggie..c'mon." You whisper and you guys run until you hit right around the corner. You hide behind the wall and peak your head around the corner to find two of the housewardens and..Epel!-. Apparently Vil found Epel skipping class and started to yell at him, while riddle was trying to break up the fight. "Shit." You say and Ruggie quickly covers your mouth. You start to shake, afraid that they may have heard you. They turn their heads to see nothing there. Vil walks to the corner and looks behind it to see you and Ruggie standing there. "You know it's rude to eves-drop on peoples conversations." Vil says in a stern tone. You sweatdrop and suddenly pull out your sword and try to slash him with it. However, Vil dodges the swing without much of an effort. "You know it's rude to tell a student that's a higher rarity than you to give them orders." You say as you sit on top of Vil and give him a dead glare. "Here's a friendly reminder. Next time you try to order Epel around like he's your servant I swear to god I'll kick your a-" just as you were about to finish your sentence, someone grabs you by the shoulders and lifts you up from Vil. "Skipping class again aye? You'll be cleaning the castle after school today Y/N." Housewarden Malleus speaks as he sets you down on the ground. "Yeah as if I'll clean the whole castle like I'm some sort of maid to you." You say with a serious tone and hiss at him. "Well someone's fiesty today." Malleus teases you with a flirty tone.
You were shocked. That was the first ever time he had ever said anything flirty toward you. "Okay okay fine. Just cut your act." You hiss and push him back. "Let's- just go Y/N-San.." Ruggie says and drags you away.

Cafeteria
When you arrived, you really didn't feel like sitting with the Diasomnia lunch table. Especially for what happened with you and Malleus. "Hey Y/N!" Silver calls and walks toward you. "Are you coming to sit with us at the table?" Crap. That's the last thing I want to do. "Oh no sorry...I was going to sit with my other friends from the different dorms." (Please don't think I don't wanna sit with you, you're a good friend I just can't sit with Malleus-) "That's fine! I'll see you during flight!" Silver says and walks back to the table to talk with the other students. You sigh heavily and went to go find Ruggie and Epel. "Oi! Ruggie Epel! C'mon let's go." You call them over to where you were. They were confused for a second but obliged and went to where you were at a empty table. "Yeah what's up Y/N? Need anything? Oh! Are we doing another prank?!" When Ruggie said that you thought for a second. (That's would be a good idea to pull...especially on Housewarden..) "Y/N?" Epel questioned, waving his hand in your face. "A-AH WHAT, oh yeah sorry. But yes Ruggie we're doing another prank." You say with a sly smile across your face. "I-Is that a good idea?" Epels sweardrops, hes afraid he would get in trouble on his first day. "If you don't wanna do it you can just go back." Ruggie says snickering at the male, knowing he won't back down if they think he's a scaredy-cat. "Ok! Fine but if we get in trouble you guys are the ones to blame!" Epel says as he huffs and crosses his arms.

"Did you get it up?" Ruggie asks with you on top of his shoulders. You were deciding to place a bucket of water on the door frame. He was always late, so this was perfect. "Careful Y/N! We gotta hurry before someone sees us!-" Epel says looking up at you. "Finished." You say jumping down. "Now Cmon! Let's break for it!-" You grab Epels hand due to the fact he's not a fast runner. You guys jump out the window and land on the grass. "Now we just have to wait" Ruggie says snickering slightly. "I just hope no one knows it was us.." Epel Sighs. "Don't worry about it! But for now let's just get back into the school- but let's go through the back." You signaled and you stuck against the wall slightly crouched, making sure no one could see you guys. When it was clear, you both sprinted into the back of the school. "Too easy!" You say being proud. "And what makes you think you're skipping class?" Someone said from the shadow. You screamed and whipped your head around to draw your sword. "I will not tolerate this. Even if you 3 aren't in my dorm." The person said and came out from the shadow. It was Riddle! Oh crap you're about to have a 2 hour lecture about it. "O-OH- RIDDLE HI-" You quickly say and put your sword down. "You 3 go back to your classes!" Riddle informs as he points to the hallway. "Yes- sorry Riddle.." Epel quietly says and walks back to the hallway with his head down. You and Ruggie do the same and scoff. When you were walking back down the hallway you heard a classroom laughing. You and Ruggie being curious as usual. You peak through the door to see Malleus covered in water. You gasp at the sight of it and try to hold your best back from laughing. However, Ruggie couldn't contain himself and starts laughing. Malleus hears the hyena laughing and slowly turns his head to be met with you and Ruggie. He gives you a dead glare and walks out of the classroom to you. You ended up freezing in place and just stare at him. Daring not to move, "Ruggie. Go to flight, I have to have a little chat with Y/N." Malleus says and the hyena quickly obliges and runs off. "What do you want..." you say quietly backing up from him. He keeps walking toward you while you keep backing up. Suddenly your back hit the wall. Now you were scared what he was gonna do. "Back up." You hiss and narrow your eyes. He suddenly hits the wall next to your head which makes you flinch down. He lifts up your chin for him to make eye contact with you. You stare in fright at him as he snickers. "You're going to pay for what you did for the past 3 days." He says and gives you a sly smile. He leans closer to your face and you start to heat up. You freeze in place as Malleus ends up giving you a kiss on the cheek. "Now go off to your class before I have to make you." He says sternly. "Y-Yes sir!-" you say quickly and dash off with your face red.

"Ughh..." you groan and throw all your stuff in your bag. "Something wrong Y/N?" Azul asks you with confusion. "I apparently have to clean the castle and pay for what I did to the housewarden." You say and sweatdrop. You already know the punishment is gonna be bad. "What did you do?" Azul asks when you both head out the classroom all heading to the Mirror Chamber. "I did a prank with Ruggie and Epel to pour water on Malleus head when he walked into his classroom..." you mutter. "Ah, well after if you wanna come to the Mostro Lounge to relax you're more than welcome to." He says with a smile, and heads off to his dorm. You sigh deeply before you step into the Diasomnia mirror. When you got inside the castle the first person you come across is no other than the housewarden. "What is the punishment..."you mutter quietly crossing your arms not dating to look at him. "Clean the whole castle and...you'll go night flying with me." He says straight to the point. You accepted the cleaning part but wait...NIGHT FLYING?! "U-Uhm...but I'm not good at flight class-" You stutter, you've never been good with flying, Since you have a fear of falling off. "You needn't not worry about that." He says with a pat on your head. You scoff and throw his hand off your head. You walk away with a dark aura around you as you start cleaning the castle top to bottom.

"What are you doing Y/N?" Lilia asks you when he sees you cleaning. "I did something with Malleus and he ordered me to clean the castle for my punishment..." you say sweeping the floor. "Ah okay...uhm did Malleus say anything to you?" The fairy asks sitting on the ledge of the fence. "No? Why? Did he want to?" You question him. "OH UH NO? OKAY GOOD ILL BE OFF NOW HAHAAH...." The fairy says and runs off to a different room. You sigh and think it wasn't really that important to you. "I'm finished Malleus." You say putting the cleaning supplies away to find him. "Good, now we can go flying." He says with an unusual smile. He takes your hand which makes you flinch and you guys walk out toward the fields. He takes his broom and out you on it. Then he gets on and you guys shoot up into the sky. "AH MALLEUS WHY SO HIGH-" You scream and hold onto him tightly. "No reason to be scared dear, you won't fall on my watch." (Wait did he just say...DEAR?!) You start getting a red tint spreading across your face as you hide your face. "Why hide it? It's cute you know. Especially when you try to hide it from someone who you like." "Wait...WHAT?!"

Authors Note: Apologies in advance if theirs misspelled words or some things don't make sense, this was from a long time ago! Request are still open ❤️ -eleerie.