Recovery

Hey guys! I am back.

Lets start without any further non sense

****

Urmila was sitting near Ram and Lakshman watching the snakes squeeze their bodies helplessly with tears flowing from her eyes. "Bhalu kaka, aap to kitne samay se yudh, mrityu, jeevan ye sab dekhte aa rhe hain. Aap ko koi upchar to pta hoga." She said turning to Jamavant and wiping her tears.

"Kshama krna putri par iska koi upchar nhi hai. Prabhu ko isse keval Pakshiraj Garud hi nikal sakte hain." Jamavant informed her. "Ye Hanuman kaha hai?" Sugriv asked and everyone looked around first time noticing the absence of Hanuman.

In the abode of Garud (I tried to find it but couldn't find the name. Sorry).

Hanuman was talking to Garud trying to convince him to come with him and relieve Ram and Lakshman from naag paash. After a lot of pestering from Hanuman's side, Garud agreed and both of them quickly went to the yudh bhoomi.

In Lanka,

Sita was sitting restlessly under the tree and Trijata came to her noticing her state. "Kya hua Sita? Itni adheer kyu ho?" Trijata asked her. "Maa kuch hua hai." Sita said. "Haan tum shi kh rhi ho kuch hua hai." Trijata said. "Hain na? Kya hua hai?" Sita asked her in concern.

"Mujhe gas hui hai." Trijata said and Sita facepalmed.

"Mata aapko nhi yudh mein kuch anhoni hui hai." Sita said explaining herself.

"Acha. Pta nhi. Abhi tak to mujhe koi samachar nhi mila. Par kuch nhi hua hoga tum chinta na karo." Trijata said to Sita but Sita was not at all convinced.

Ravan came to Sita to inform her about the condition of Ram and Lakshman.

"Sita, taiyar ho jao meri rani banne ke liye." He said grinning. Sita looked at him uninterested. "Uske liye phle tumhe yudh jitna hoga." Sita said to him.

"Haan to vo to hum jeet jayenge. Mere putra ne tumhare Ram aur uske bhai Lakshman ko naag paash mein bandh diya hai aur kal subah tak unki mrityu ki bhi khabar aa jayegi. Bass dukh iss baat ka hai ki vo uss stree ko, kya naam tha uska? Urmila, haan Urmila ko nhi bandh paya naag paash mein." Ravan informed her.

"Dekho agar tum mujhe bhay bheet karne ke liye ye bol rhe to rhn do kuki mujhe pta hai ki unhe kuch nhi hoga." Sita said confidently.

"Ye to kal subah hi dekhenge." Ravan said nonchalantly before going out. Sita sat down thinking that what Ravan said might be true.

At Ram's shivir;

Urmila was just sitting near the unconscious forms of Ram and Lakshman with unfazed look in her eyes and tears rolling down her cheeks with no attempt to wipe them.

Angad tried to make her drink water but she denied. Everyone except Urmila looked up as they saw two flying bodies coming towards them from the side of ocean.

As the figures came closer, they saw it was Hanuman with Garud. They landed near them. Angad informed Urmila and she looked up towards Garud with hopeful eyes. He smiled at her and nodded. Garud set free the brothers from the naag paash but were still unconscious.

Urmila stood up and thanked Garud. "Arey aap maafi maag ke mujhe sharminda na kre bhabhishree." Garud said and instantly regretted saying it.

"Bhabhishree?" Urmila asked confused and looked to see if anyone else was confused or not and saw everyone had same amout of confusion on their faces. "Umm...vo.. vo aap meri Ksheer bhabhishree ki tarah hain. To isliye galti se nikal gya." He said covering up nervously.

"Acha?" Urmila asked not believing him. "Haan. Ab main chalta hu. Pranam." Garud said and left from there hastily. "Pranam." All the other chorused. "Ye kuch ajeeb nhi tha?" Urmila asked them and all of them nodded. They shrugged and woke up Ram and Lakshman.

Urmila hugged Ram as he woke up. "Bhaiya pta hai aapki kitni chinta ho gyi thi mujhe." Urmila scolded Ram while handing him a glass of water. "Aur meri?" Lakshman asked.

"Tumhari? Nhi to. Mujhe pta hai tum dheet ho itni jaldi nhi jaoge. Kuki abhi tumhe iss dharti pe yaha ke praniyon ke khoon peene hain. To tumhari mujhe koi chinta nhi thi." Urmila said handing him water.

They were served the food and everyone started eating. "Pure sharir mein peeda ho rhi hai." Lakshman sis standing up and washing his hands. "Haan sahi baat hai. Naag paash ne thaka diya." Ram said.

"Jao subah tak so jao. Aaj main jaag ke pehra de dungi. Chinta na karo kuch nhi hone dungi." Urmila said and pushed Ram and Lakshman into the hut and didn't move until both had layed down and were almost asleep. She went outside and sat on a rock studying the notes of her time machine.

After hearing this news, Ravan and Meghnad were very angry. "Aap chinta na kare pitashree aaj vo dono bach gye par kal vo nhi bachenge." Indrajit said to Ravan and the letter nodded fully believing in his son's capabilities. Sita was also elated hearing this news that her husband and dewar were safe and sound.

****

I am sorry for such  short and boring chapter.

Hope you liked it.

Please vote and comment. 

Will meet you in the next part, till then,
Stay Home, Stay Safe, Good Night, Jai Hind.