Chapter 5

Rhagnar smiled sadly seeing that Volstagg had been injured during the battle. His heart went out to Volstagg, as he saw the injuries the brave warrior had sustained during the battle. Despite his youthful appearance, Rhagnar understood the sacrifices made by Asgard's defenders, and he admired their courage.

Approaching Volstagg with a gentle and sympathetic smile, Rhagnar said, "You fought bravely, Volstagg. I'm here to assist in any way I can. The healers will make sure you recover quickly."

Volstagg managed a weary but appreciative smile, touched by Rhagnar's kindness. As Rhagnar lent his support to the healers, he learned the importance of compassion and camaraderie in the face of adversity, lessons that would serve him well as the God of Youth in the realm of Asgard.

"Thank you little one." Volstagg says with a small smile.

Volstagg's gratitude warmed Rhagnar's heart, as he nodded in acknowledgment of the warrior's thanks. As the rest of the Warriors Three and Lady Sif entered the healing hut, it was clear that the bonds of camaraderie among them were strong.

Fandral, Hogun, and Lady Sif exchanged concerned glances as they assessed the condition of their comrade. The battle had taken its toll on all of them, but their resilience and unity were evident.

Rhagnar, standing among these valiant warriors, understood the importance of such bonds in times of adversity. As he offered his assistance to the healers and his support to those in need, he embraced his role as the God of Youth, a symbol of hope and vitality in the realm of Asgard.

"Rhagnar, what are you doing here?" Lady Sof asks seeing the young God.

Rhagnar turned to Lady Sif, who had noticed his presence in the healing hut. With youthful sincerity, he replied, "I wanted to help and do what I can, Lady Sif. It's important to support our warriors and friends in times like these."

Lady Sif smiled at Rhagnar's earnestness, appreciating his willingness to contribute, despite his youthful appearance. In his own way, Rhagnar was demonstrating the qualities that defined the spirit of Asgard, including unity and the strength to face challenges together.

She could see the potential for leadership and compassion in the young God of Youth, traits that would be invaluable in the years to come.

With a nod of approval, she said, "Your presence and willingness to help are greatly appreciated, Rhagnar. Asgard is fortunate to have such a caring and dedicated god among us."

Rhagnar beamed at Lady Sif's words, feeling a sense of pride and belonging in the company of the Warriors Three and their loyal friend. Together, they would support one another through the trials of the day and continue to uphold the values that defined the realm of Asgard. Rhagnar soon left the tent for supplies.

Fandral then turned to Loki.  "Where were you? We didn't see you during the battle."

Fandral's question directed at Loki held a hint of curiosity and perhaps a touch of suspicion. Loki, known for his enigmatic ways, often had his own reasons for his actions and absences.

Loki, ever the master of intrigue, offered a sly smile in response. "My dear Fandral, I have my ways of contributing to the greater good that don't always involve direct combat. Rest assured, I was working behind the scenes to ensure our realm's safety."

Fandral and the others exchanged glances, familiar with Loki's penchant for secrecy and mischievous schemes. They might not fully understand his motivations, but they knew that Loki's talents were often unconventional yet effective in their own right.

As the conversation continued, Rhagnar's presence served as a reminder of the unity and diversity that defined the realm of Asgard, where gods of different backgrounds and abilities came together to protect their home and one another.