I guess your in New York today and I dont wanna need you this way

Ravi's pov:
                          New York Times
     Recently reported to be "unusually gone for a long time" as stated by her collage roommate, Audrey Erickson, small town girl Pippa Fitz Amobi  has been officially declared missing. The twenty one year old was last seen around 11:30 pm last night before leaving her birthday party, still drunk. At midnight that party ended and the twenty one year old had still not returned from her "stroll for fresh air" as she had told her friends before leaving. This isn't the first time mention of Pippa has been in the papers. A few years ago Pippa had solved one of the most pondered cold cases of the state of Connecticut, what happened to Andrea Bell. Just a year after that the poor girl was discovered at the scene of Stanley Forbes death caused by Charlie Green and just a year after that she was kidnapped by Andreas father Jason, later saved by her boyfriend, Ravi Singh. Her roommate says that she has never seen Pippa struggle with all these traumatic experiences and added in an interview with The New York Times this morning that Pippa sees a therapist. As of right now a search is being conducted to hopefully locate the twenty one year old unharmed and safe. If you see Pippa or any possible suspicious activity that could lead to her whereabouts please contact 911 immediately.
Name: Pippa Fitz-Amobi
Age: Twenty one years
Date of Birth: February 26th
Hair color: caramel
Eye color: murky green 
Height: 5'4 ft
Last seen: The Tipsy Tap local bar and pub, NY
The air felt heavy, and my head was spinning in circles like an endless Mary go round. My initial instinct was to launch into action, hop on the next train to New York and find pip, it's what she would do or what she would have done two years ago. My brain flooded with questions and waves of emotion that overwhelmed me with a painful headache.
She was gone, gone again.
I had waited for her, and I had hoped she had done the same because there was no girl I would rather bet my life on than Pippa Fitz-Amobi. When I had left that coffee shop two years ago, I left a piece of me there, at that table with pip. I'd been missing the old Ravi, the one that would laugh and crack jokes with funny nicknames here and there and declare myself ravishing since pip had left. I could picture it still, the overwhelming amount of sadness I had felt, I had just wanted her back, after all we had been through, but that was the problem, all we had been through. I probably reminded her of her traumatic life no matter how much I comforted her because all her worries and stress and trouble had started for her when she had come up to my door and listened to me. When she had asked for her coffee black, when she asked me questions about Sal, when she had been the only one who cared about what it felt like to be the brother of a allegedly murderer brother. It had all started with me. And than of course after weeks on weeks of sobbing till it hurt, than came the rage. I was mad, mad at the whole world. The few weeks I felt completely consumed by that anger had been the worst weeks of my life. I had snapped at my mom and dad, and had stayed locked in my room for most of those dark days. Of course after rage came guilt. I took pity on myself and had blamed myself for everything, which wasn't completely untrue since need not I remind myself Pips trouble started with me and ended with me. After that i had attempted for months to get over her, I downloaded a bunch of scamming online dating apps, trying to find another pip. And at that point was when I realized there was no other pip, there was only one pip for me and she was the pip. Pippus Maximus who had poured all her hopes and dreams into me. My sarge who was the smartest girl and best girlfriend I could have ever asked for. So I had been waiting ever since, and I'm glad I did because looking back on my mistakes I had made up my mind on what to do.
Last seen: The Tipsy Tap bar and pub
That's where I would start.
I was going to New York, because once again Pip needed me and I was going to be there for her like I had promised her years ago